Nalu Ch. 5 Embarrassment

I got number eight. Ah geez, and of course Erza gets the crown stick.

"Number four must do the most embarrassing dance stripped!" said Erza. 

"Alright," said Gray as he took off his clothes. All girls looked away (even Juvia!) so they wouldn't be scarred for the rest of their lives. Gray did it for a minute.

Erza was master again. I got number one.

"Number one must take their shirt off in front of the one they love!" shouted Erza. Ah geez that's me, look's I have to partially strip in front of Natsu...

"O-o-o-okay, I'll remove my top," I said. I took my top off and sat next to Natsu. My face was red, Natsu was blushing also but not as much as I was. Everyone took a new stick.

"Yes! I'm master!" I said "Hmm... who to do... Ah! I know." I quickly looked at Natsu's number, eleven. "Number eleven must confess to the one they love the absolute most and kiss them!" I said. Natsu faced me.

"Alright," said Natsu, he confessed his love for me, and he kissed me for 5 minutes. It was enjoyable but embarrassing. I hate to admit it but, I really did love it.

"I think it's best we leave these two alone," said Erza. Natsu and I nodded our heads.

                                                     ~~~F.I.N.~~~

Thank you so much for reading!! 

 ~Valkyrie💫