2. New School

Just a little bit of new characters. A few will be added later on in the story:)

Chapter 2

Mm, this bed is so comfy. I rolled over and looked at the clock. 7:30! I'm late! I jumped out of bed and threw on my clothes. I brushed my hair out and added my usual makeup; mascara, eyeliner, and Chapstick. I had to skip my shower this morning and ran down the stairs.

"Do you have everything honey?" mom said.

"Mmhm." I mumbled as I filled my mouth with bacon.

Suddenly I heard the bus blow the horn. Oh crap, I'm going to be late! "Bye mom!" I yelled running outside.

"Bye." she said. Right when I got out the door, the bus left.

"Oh come on!" I yelled dropping my backpack. Well that's great. Late on the first day. My mom had work at this time and the school was a little far from my house.

I heard one of the neighbor's door open and chuckling. "Hey." I heard someone say. "Over here." When I turned my head, Alex was looking at me.

"We're you talking to me?" I asked as I stared at him walking down his stairs.

"Yeah, you missed the bus didn't you? Do u need a ride?"

"Pretty much."

"Well you could ride with me." he said calmly. I was breathing so hard, I could barely breathe. But then I saw what he was riding.

"Is that a motorcycle?" I said

"duh."

"Oh, I don't like motorcycles. They're dangerous."

"Come on, this is the only way your going to school." he said teasingly.

"Just drive carefully, okay?" I said.

"Sure whatever."

I walked over to his driveway and hopped on the motorcycle while he handed me a helmet. I snapped it on and held on tightly to his chest. Smirking, he started the engine and drove out his driveway. We were definitely moving but I couldn't seem to open my eyes. Once I felt comfortable I peeked through one eye. The view of things was beautiful and the wind in my hair felt good. Me smiling, eyes wide open and Alex smirking on a motorcycle must've been a funny look because that's what the people's faces looked like.

When we arrived to the school, Raven High School, I slid off the motorcycle and wobbled a little. Alex steadied me with one hand around my waist as I loss balance. "Man, maybe you shouldn't ride on motorcycles." he said.

"But I loved it!"

Alex chuckled "I bet you did."

I'm a senior this year, so it isn't a BIG deal about being new. I hope.

As we was walking towards the school, the principle saw me and came walking to me. "Hello Mrs. Sterlings." he said to me in a gleeful tone. Then he looked at Alex and frowned. "Alex" he said seriously.

"Mr.P" Alex said playfully.

"Well let me introduce you to Chloe, your class president." he said. I saw a girl with dark brown eyes and hair walking towards me.

"Hi I'm Chloe, and you are?" she said sweetly.

"Madelynn Sterlings."

"Chloe here is going to show you around." The Principle said. As she started walking, I turned around and said bye to Alex. He did a little wave and walked away with a cute guy with black hair, girls giggling as they passed.

Chloe showed me where we could eat lunch, a few classes, and gave me a schedule. I heard her say something about a guy named Logan, but I didn't hear her. Well whatever. Chloe gave me her number before she went to her first class, which was pretty cool to get a number before class even started. As I walked down the hall looking for Mrs. Robins, I saw that there was a drama club, chess club, sports, and festival clubs.

Finally I found Mrs. Robins in the hall fussing at a guy. When she saw me she stopped and motioned me into the classroom. When I entered, I could see eyes staring through me and I pretty much got nervous. So when I said my name, it kind of came out like a squeak. And then I saw him, looking at me in the back of the classroom. Alex, with an empty desk beside him too. I suddenly forgot about all of the eyes staring at me, and stared at Alex. That's where I was heading.

V.T.

So how was it. Second chapter, more coming soon.