"Who are you?" he asked, his breath lingering on my cheek. I blushed a bit, ughhhh. I brought my hand up and caressed his cheek.

"Your worst nightmare," I said with a smirk. He let go and I walked to the bar. Swaying my hips side to side knowing he was watching.

"Hey, David can I get a shot of jack daniel's?" I asked the bartender. He nodded and started to make my drink. I sat next to Dean and Isabella was on his other side.

"What did Damon want?" Dean asked turning to me.

"You know the usual a hook up, but don't worry I dealt with it," I said smirking as David gave me my drink and I took it in one go.

"Well, at least you didn't agree because if Jason found out you hooked up with another guy he would be heartbroken," Isabella blurted and instantly covered her mouth. Did she just say it would break his heart? I was taken aback. I looked up at her and she quickly looked away and then I looked at Dean and he did the same. Why wouldn't they tell me that Jason likes me? I got up to go to the bathroom to change. When I got to the bathroom I got my bag out of my locker and changed into my regular clothes. I took off the dark makeup that I wear for black widow and did simple Amelia makeup. I walked out and bumped into a chest. But before I could fall the person caught me.

"Sorry!" I said as I looked up at the person I bumped into and of course, it was Damon.

"I was wondering where you were, I knew that if Dean and Isabella were here you would too." He said steadying me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Thanks for catching me," I said raking my hair.

"Hey, do you know where Black Widow is? I need to talk to her or is she off making out with Dean," he asked looking around, with a hint of jealousy. I was internally laughing and throwing up. If the other people from our school found out right away it was me, why isn't he realizing it. The people I hang out with at school are the people who know my Black Widow identity and they know very well not to tell anyone. Should I tell him? Ehh more fun to torture him.

"Haha, No Black Widow and Dean are SO not together, he's just protective and to answer your question, she left already but before she did she told me about her little interactive time with you," I said smirking and I noticed a little blush appear on his cheeks.

"You jealous, Woods" he smirked moving closer to me so that now we were centimetres away from kissing. 

"You wish, Mikealson," I said still holding my smirk. We looked into each other's eyes and I saw something flash through his but it was too fast for me to read it. He lifted his hand to hold my cheek and started to lean in. Is he gonna kiss me? I can't do that to Jason, knowing that he likes me and I might like him too.

"D...Damon, I can't" I said grabbing his hand gently and looking into his eyes. "I like Jason." there was a hint of guilt in my voice. Why do I feel guilty? Do I like Damon too?

Damon dropped his hand and stepped back, I saw the hurt flash through his eyes. That's not normal, Damon isn't supposed to have feelings. He's a player for God's sake. He was about to turn away but my stupid self-grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. "But, I still wanna be friends with you, you're not bad to talk too," I said with a small laugh and he smiled. 

I hugged him and he hesitated to hug me back, but he did.

"Wow Woods, you never seem to surprise me with the friend zone label" he laughed and I blushed a bit. "Well, I'll see you on Monday. Get home safe" He smiled and I waved as he turned and walked away. I walked around a bit before I found Dean and Isabella talking in a corner. Hmm, suspicious.

"Hey, Dean ready to go?" I said as I jumped next to him, scare the both of them. He turned and nodded and then he grabbed Isabella's hand and we walked out. They sooo have a thing going on.

------------------------------

We got home not too long ago after dropping Izzy off at home (Izzy is short for Isabella, a nickname) I went straight to my room to take a shower. I picked out shorts and a long t-shirt and went to the bathroom. It's 1 am so I can't listen to music so ill just have to have a boring shower with a lot of thinking. I turned on the shower before I get in to warm up, in the meantime, I took my make-up off and got undressed. I stepped in and took my long 30-minute shower. 

When I was done getting ready for bed I went out to the kitchen for a late, late night snack. I opened the cupboard and grabbed chocolate chip cookies and then I grabbed a small box of milk-to-go. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. I chose to watch NCIS-Los Angeles. My all time fav show. The couch dipped down and I looked over to see Dean, I smiled and he did the same. Dean grabbed the big fluffy blanket put it over the both of us. I shared the cookies with him and he happily grabbed some.

"Couldn't sleep?" Dean asked still looking at the T.V.

"No, just not tired. I can't go to sleep with all this information going on in my mind" I said looking over at Dean. He gave me a confused look. "You know the whole Jason likes me, and I might like him, but I think Damon likes me. It's so confusing." I said shoving a cookie into my mouth after and pouting. Dean Laughed.

"You just noticed that? Those two are crazy for you, I'm pretty sure Damon has even stopped hooking up with girls after you be-friended him and Jason has that love-struck puppy look all the time your around or mentioned" He responded laughing and stating that it was obvious.

"Great, thanks for making everything even better," I said with fake enthusiasm.

"Well can I give you big brother advice?" Dean asked grabbing my hand. I laughed.

"Only by 2 minutes, " I pout and he laughs ruffling my hair.

"Whatever, but really you should follow your heart and remember it could be wrong sometimes but then you will find the true person to spend the rest of your life with." I was in shock with what he just said. 

"When did you get so spiritual?" I smirked and then laughed.

"I watch a lot of the love doctor" he shrugged his shoulders and we both laughed. We both looked back at the T.V.

_____________________________________