Chapter 2 (Girl Narrator's POV)

Let's skip going through each detail of what happened at MAGCON. Lets get to the juicy love story. Actually we can skip that too, it's pretty typical. JK! This is how it all started.

Grey had done her research. She watched tons of MAGCON experiences on YouTube. So she knew what to do, and what not to do. She had her index cards ready (most important, they had her Twitter and Instagram name on them). So when she went up to the boys she gave them the cards. The card for Nash had a special note on it. NOPE. She knew that would be so cliché. All the girls would probably do that. She actually didn't know what she was gonna do so that he would notice her. She was just hoping that she didn't embarrass herself by doing her nervous laugh. She could already see it happening. She just knew he would make fun of her, just like everybody else that heard her nervous laugh. Thinking about that made her even more of a nervous wreck.

She went up to Nash. She tried to talk to him, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out. Now she's thinking to herself JUST DON'T LAUGH! So she played it off as good as she could. By playing it off, she did the total opposite of what she just told herself. She laughed it off with Nash. This is when we get into details of her nervous laugh. It starts really loud, and sounds really fake. Then it gets really quiet and high pitched. Last but not least, a really hard, loud snort comes out. So yea. Yeeeeeaaaaa.

Other super jerky guys would put her down for it. Her supposedly friends would totally ditch her, if they knew certain people that made her nervous would be around. But when Nash heard her nervous laugh, he thought it was cute. Well, that was pretty easy, she didn't even have to try to do something to get him to notice her. It just came naturally. Plus Nash, didn't make her feel bad about her laugh. He totally fell in love with it.

"Nervous much?"

-Nash

"Yea, I guess you can tell from that monster I just let out."

-Grey

When she said that, her face dropped ready for Nash to start aiming his arrows of torture at her, because of her laugh. It broke his heart to see the expression change on her face.

"Actually, I thought it was pretty adorable."

-Nash

"Um thanks? I know you're just trynna make me feel better about it. You don't have to lie. I know it was terrible."

-Grey

"I promise. I'm completely head over heels in love with your laugh. So please just take this as a compliment, and don't say anything else but thank you."

-Nash

As she sighs she says "thank you".

"You're welcome. I hope to be seeing more of you around here. But just in case I don't, I need your number."

-Nash

"Sure. Just so you know, you may be seeing more of me. I'm in the same hotel as you and the boys and Mahogany."

-Grey

"Good to know."

-Nash

So she writes her number on the same index card with her Twitter and Instagram name, and gives it to him. Nash flashes his perfect smile at her, gives her a wink and she walks away.