Chapter 14 (Guy Narrator's POV)

In the middle of the night Nash recieved a call from Grey's mother, here's their conversation.

"Hey Nash, this is Jet." She said.

"Hey Mrs. Blake. Is everything alright?" He replied

"No, um, Grey responded badly to the chemo and she has been rushed to the hospital. So the first thing I thought after I called her dad, was to call you. I thought you'd like to stay updated."

"Thank you so much, I'm looking up flights right now! I'll text you to and tell you how quickly I'll be able to get there."

"Ok. I'll see you soon, bye." Then they ended their call.

Nash was frantically looking for flights to Texas that he could catch within at least the next hour. He found a flight but it was at 7 the next morning, so he just had to deal with it. He text Grey's mom and told her that that was the only flight that he could find so that he could get there asap.

The Next Morning

Nash woke up in a panick, to find that he fell asleep at his desk.

He had a bad dream, in which Grey died before he was able to arrive at the hospital. He looked at the clock that displayed on the monitor of his computer. It was 5:00 in the morning, which was perfect because it gave him ample time to get ready and leave for the airport.

He got out of his seat and walked to his bathroom and jumped into the shower. He quickly washed his body, and got out. He put his clothes on, and stuffed a ton of clothes into his suitcase because he didn't know how long he was going to be away from home.