Prologue

Kit's POV:

"KIT WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?!?" My best friend called as she ran through the forest of the Hidden Mist Village her pinkish white ears and tail clashing with the pure white snow. 

"I'm right here Chōkyōshi!" I yelled down from the tree branch where I sat combing through my seven white fluffy tails, smiling as my ears twitched.

"Oh there you are Kit.....Still brushing your tails I see" she said and sighed " you fox demons and your constant grooming." I rolled my eyes at my best friend, and giggled, looking at her white hair with red tips still in a tangled mess from sleeping in her cave.

"Well Cho if you took care of that mop you call your hair maybe you would catch the eye of someone" I replied flipping my long think black curls behind my shoulder their blue tips bouncing as my bright blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. She rolled her gleaming gray-blue eyes at me and shook her head.

"I guess you don't want this letter that tells where your dear older brother is" she joked holding out a letter.

My ears perked up looking at the small envelope in her tan hands. "Don't be so mean Cho!"I whined reaching down for the envelope with my small pale hands.

"Say the magic words Kit" she teased holding the envelope farther from me so I either had to say what she wanted or leave my comfy branch.

"Ok fine! Oh my dearest Chōkyōshi you are the bestest most brightest wonderful werewolf demon in the universe" I said gridding my teeth together. She laughed and gave me the letter. I opened it up and began to read it.

(Note: updates will take a while because I'm having a friend edit each chapter.)