Chapter, 13

Cameron's POV

So i am going to the doctors to apoligize to Hannah. I really should of havn't done that. I just need to keep her safe and out of Shawn's sight.

I know that it isn't the right time to go apoligize to her but i really cannot wait any longer.

I reached the lady at the front desk and cleared my throat.

"Can i see Hannah Brown." I said and she gave me a weird look.

"She told me to come in the room with her." i smiled at the lady and she sighed.

"Alright, go." she said and i made my way to the room until i stopped in my tracks.

"1, 2...Your having twins! A boy and a girl!" I heard a man say before looking through the window.

Matt passed out and Nash's jaw dropped.

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. Hannah and Matt cant take care of two kids! They are not ready.

I started to panick. i shouldn't have came here. I wasn't happy for them, i was a little pissed off because Matt needs to help out with Hannah more and Nash gets to be her bestfriend and now she probably hates me. i really love her but i cant tell her. Im a mess up.

Hannah's POV

I widened my eyes at Matthew and Dr. Martin helped him up off the floor.

"Matt, are you okay?" i asked worriedly and hugged him.

"Yeah im fine.. Are we really going to have to take care of two kids?" He looked me in the eyes.

"Yeah.. We need someone who could help us out most of the time." I stood up as we were about to leave.

"I really cant believe this is happening." he stopped and put his hands on his knees.

"You dont want it to happen?" my heart just cracked in two.

"Yeah i do, its a good thing i guess.." he said and a tear strolled down my cheek. i turned and looked down so he couldn't see it.

I guess.. That 'I guess' is what i worry about.

I opened the door to see Cameron.

"Cameron?" I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Why are you here?" I walked up to him.

"I needed to apoligize to you." He sighed.

"Im sorry, Hannah, i didn't mean to beat up Matt over- i cut him off by hugging him.

"Its okay, he deserved it." I sighed.

"What?" He said and leaned on the wall.

"Im a little mad at him.. I asked him if he could put up with the kids together and he just said i guess." I sighed.

"The twins?" he asked.

"Yeah.. how did you know?" Matt walked out.

"I might have been listening." he laughed.

"Oh.. could you help out with the kids when i do have them?" i bit my lip hard.

"Really?" he smiled.

"I am for real." i giggled.

"Yes yes i will!" he hugged me really tight.

"He will what?" Matt pulled me over to him.

"Cameron is going to help us out with the kids." i smiled. "he said he was sorry.. right?" i turned to cameron.

"Yeah im sorry bro." Cameron said and did that bro hug thing that they used to do.

"Can you believe your two months far?" Matt chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"How did you know?" i laughed.

"Dr. Martin told me." he laughed and i smiled.

"Hey! Congradulations on the twins! but im hungry can we leave?" Nash greeted us.

"Yes, all four of us can." i giggled.

********************

Woahhhh.

Cameron and Hannah made up yayy i guess.

Im getting a girl puppy Saturday and i need help naming her!! Any suggestions???

Comment please!

I love my readers alotttttt. ;D