Chapter 1~ Damsel In Distress (Piper POV)

I woke up at the sound of Annabeth yelling, "Piper, Piper wake up!!!! It's Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!"

I sat up on my bunk bed. Annabeth went out the door and I heard her footsteps go downstairs. Where was I?  What I am doing here?  What day
is it? I suddenly remembered. We were in the Bay Area at Lake Tahoe. My dad, Tristan McLean, had rented a luxurious cabin to stay in with my friends Percy, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth and Jason. I also realized it was Christmas Eve, Annabeth's favorite holiday (besides National Architect Day). I got out of my bunk that I was sharing with my boyfriend Jason. I got the top and he got the bottom. I checked to see if he was still sleeping. He was still asleep alright, snoring away. I went downstairs into the kitchen. There, I saw Leo cooking on the stove flipping pancakes.

"That better be vegan" I said.

"Beauty Queen, you gotta stop worrying so much with that pretty little head of yours." Leo replied sassily. 

I smiled. Leo can make a joke out of anything.

"But seriously, Leo, are they  vegan?"

"Yep. It's homemade. By me."

I saw him flip a blue pancake that smelled like blueberries. It was blue, so I suppose it was for Percy. I glanced at the time. It was 9:30 A.M. I walked to the living room. There I saw Percy and Annabeth sitting next to each other, sharing a blanket eating gingerbread cookies while watching Season 2 of Stranger Things. They were so hooked on it, they didn't even notice me. I decided not to bother them. Anyway, the living room looked really peaceful. The Christmas tree was lit with all different colors. There was like a hundred thousand gifts laid neatly underneath. The tree itself was a Pine tree glazed with snow. There was a fireplace with fancy red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink stockings hung on the mantel.

I went upstairs to get ready for the day

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I went upstairs to get ready for the day. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I was finished with that, I made my bed. When we were still at home, my dad offered a cleaning/maid service. I refused the proposition since I didn't want any chance of any maids snooping around (don't tell anybody, but the real reason was because we wouldn't have any privacy). I quickly got dressed. I chose a simple red shirt and some skinny jeans. As well as a cute bow necklace and gold studded earrings with leather boots.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Jasperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें