You're so Crisp.. - Lettuce X Reader

You woke up at 12:44 in the morning. You tried to sleep, but yet you couldn't. Your stomach growled, as you realized what was wrong. You got up, and went downstairs. You walked towards the fridge, opening it, and seeing a head of lettuce.

You decided to go the healthy route, and got the lettuce out of its packaging and breaking pieces of it off. That's until you saw one piece of the vegetable that just... Spoke to you, in its own little way. You examined the piece, wondering why you were so... Aroused by it.

"What... What am I doing?" You asked the piece of lettuce, hoping for an answer. It did not speak. You smiled as you planned something. You licked the piece of lettuce, earning a shiver from yourself.

The water from the washed piece of lettuce made you sweat, the element on your tongue was so arousing... So much so that you wanted more of it. You continued to lick the piece of lettuce, moaning a bit at the passion you and the piece of lettuce shared together. Your loins were burning, you bit down on the piece of lettuce, moaning as you did.

"You're so crisp..." You say, before eating the rest of... Him. You then went to bed, exhausted from the passionate love making between you and the arousing food item, and you went to sleep.

The End.