~Sunrise and Beaches

Tagged: slavetosociety_ CastielAngelFk goddess-of-dragons Its-A-Multiverse @Leviathan_Cas- nougat_son

At the top is a picture of Caitlin btw! She's portrayed by Shailene Woodley :3 The only difference is that she has blue eyes though! And I have added the song 'Angel With a Shotgun' by The Cab as well! It's a great song and I have used my fav Supernatural edit as well (credits for the video goes to 'AngelDove' on YouTube).

Sunrise and Beaches

Waves crashed against the shore, spraying up rays of salt water as they did so

Waves crashed against the shore, spraying up rays of salt water as they did so. Palm trees gently swayed in a soft breeze as exotic birds filled the air with their clear songs. The slowly fading stars shone down on the tropical island as a couple walked over the beach, their feet kicking up sand and hands intertwined. Their hands were swinging back and forth between them as they laughed and talked and just enjoyed each other's company to the fullest.

They were both walking on bare feet, enjoying the feeling of the warm sand between their toes.

Michael kicked up some sand as he intently listened to Caitlin telling him a childhood story of hers. He hung on her lips, listening intently to every word she spoke. The sun was just starting to rise at the horizon; tinting the sky with brilliant shades of orange and pink and yellow.

They walked in silence for a while, being content with simply being in each other's presence.

Caitlin had placed her head on Michael's shoulder and a smile found its way on the angel's face. He let go of her hand and wrapped his arm around her waist instead, holding her close. Because it was still early, there weren't many people around, and the couple was enjoying that to their fullest.

"I love the sunrise," Caitlin commented, her sparkling eyes fixed on the horizon, "this place is so beautiful."

"Yeah, it is," Michael replied softly, his eyes never leaving the girl at his side. "Not as beautiful as you are though," he found himself saying.

Not too long ago he had shown her one of his favorite places in the entire world. When his father had created this world, the Archangel had spent a lot of time at that place. Yet when she had stood there by his side, watching the breathtaking scenario in front of them he couldn't tear his eyes off her to look at it. All he could see were her sparkling eyes that shone brighter than all the stars combined and her radiant smile that knocked the breath out of him. He had never thought he would ever find a more beautiful view than that place, but when he saw her then - in the light of the setting sun - he realized he had.