Aaliya is now MEHREEN

A white car stopped by a house several kilometers away from that scene which continuously played on his head. It was his home, he knew it was wrong to bring Aaliya and only if there's a right thing to do at the wrong time but why is it that there are times when a wrong thing feels so right? Between her feelings and the success of the mission, Ranveer only believe in one thing - IT MUST NOT FAIL. He swear on every piece of him for justice of bringing Mahendra Pratap to jail.

He was hesitant to touch the unconscious Aaliyah, he doesn't want to wake her up for rest is the only thing he could give her before the mission starts. His hands were trembling, he feels sorry for what is about to come but the feeling of ending Mahendra's vicious plans were stronger than the guilt he has for using Aaliya.

He finally gave in and lifted her to his room. Gently, he placed her onto his bed and fixed the pillow as she moans in pain from the burn she had on her arms. He found himself staring at her beauty and wondered how Julia Gomes Pratap of the same face as Aaliya fell in love with a man as evil as Mahendra. He snapped himself from the thought and immediately searched for his first aid kit. He took care of her, it's been a long day and he knew there would be long days of emotionally disturbing things along her way.

Nia: Sir?

Ranveer: Yes?

Nia: I already prepared the wardrobe for her. Her sim card is also replaced together with her phone. The documents needed, her passport and the new identification card will be sent tomorrow. I for a while will train her until the department sends her personal trainor for this mission.

Ranveer: And the connections?

Nia: All set sir. She is from now on officially MEHREEN - The model/actress.

*shows a customized birth cerificate*

Ranveer: Everything is setlled... It will now be up to Aaliya.

He looks at her and touches her hair, her face. He knew it was wrong to feel sorry for her, he must be at all times tough. The mission will depend on his capacity to handle his feelings of guilt and the urge to win this game over mahendra.

Ranveer: This round is all yours MP but your nightmares will soon haunt you. We are just getting started.

To be continued...
This is just a short continuation since I will be starting the mehreen track soon. Thank you and i apologize for the inconsistency in uploading the updates.