"Arraseo, Jayson-ssi!" Jihyo said/almost yelling.

I took the cloth from Nayeon. "Sorry to stain your handkerchief."

"It's alright, pabo." She smiled and walked out the room after Jayson and the rest followed them. Mina and I were the last ones in the room to walk out.

"Let's go?" I looked at her but she just kept her cold look at me. "What?"

Instead of answering, she just walked past me.

'The heck is her problem?' I thought to myself and followed her.

After making sure the house is well locked, I walked off to the cars.

"Jayson, take Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo. Mr. Park, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeng and Tzuyu will ride with me."

Jayson just nodded but Mina protested.

"Nayeonnie, ride with Reiki. I'll ride with Jayson-ssi."

Before me and Nayeon can protest she already walked off towards Jayson's car. *sigh* instead of complaining, I called Nayeon over and told them to get in the car.

"Appa-nim, can I ride shotgun?" Nayeon asked.

"Sure. I don't mind sitting in the back." Mr. Park said while smiling.

I hopped on at the driver's seat as soon as everyone got on too.

Halfway of the trip, the car is filled with silence.

"Anyway, here's the schedule for the today's events. After the fansigning, we'll head straight back to JYP building for our dance practice video." Nayeon read out loud from her small notebook.

"Arraseo." The maknaes answered.

"Reiki, have you found out anything about the incident 2 weeks ago?" Mr. Park broke the silence.

"I checked the cameras thoroughly and I spotted a suspicious guy, walking around before the event started and also the cameras during the performance. There was a large time difference during the performance when the explosion blew off. When the bomb went off, he was caught running right away. And that's where the rest of the guys tried to grab Mina and started shooting. I got a facial recognition of the guy but when I looked through the Korean Police Criminal Log, there was nothing about him. Unless this guy is a pro, it's probably his first time doing that mess." I explained. "Or he could've probably changed his name and face to keep his identity safe. Also there is a possibility that someone from inside the Task Force is working with this guy." I added.

"Hmm.." The only word JYP answered.

The remaining trip, the car was silent and I pulled over in front of the JYPE building.

"Have fun at the event girls. See you later." JYP bid us goodbye and got off the car.

"Annyeong, appa-nim!" The 4 girls said in unison.

I started to drive again when Dahyun decided to speak up.

"Sooooo... what happened between you and Mina-unnie? Lovers' Quarrel?"

"How would we even have an LQ if we're not even a couple?" I shook my head.

"Well, she did kiss your cheek so..." Chaeng said and caused me to almost choke even though I wasn't drinking anything.

"Mhmm. We saw her kissed your cheek back there." -Dahyun

"Ooooh. Looks like it wasn't only me who saw how sneaky Mina unnie was back at the room." I saw Tzuyu smirking from the rear view mirror.

I composed myself before speaking up.

"That kiss on the cheek meant nothing. She just took the cream off of my face. That's all."

"Was she too lazy to move her hand and wipe it off instead?" This time it was Nayeon who spoke up.

The maknaes and Nayeon started to tease me during the ride.

"Aish. It was nothing to get hung up about."

Mina

Pabo! Reiki is a pabo! I hate him.

I didn't realize I let out a loud and deep sigh.

"Well that's a deep one." Jayson-ssi spoke up. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing. Just can't wait for this day to end." I lied.

"The day hasn't even started yet, Mina." Momo was eating a bag of chips.

"Eating again, Momo?" Sana states and took some chips from Momo and ate it.

"You're one to talk Sana." Jeongyeon protested.

"I was just helping Momo finish it quickly." Sana defended her self.

"I'll just pretend I didn't hear that."

"Yah, Mina-ah, you're mean!" Sana pouted.

I just shrugged and looked out the window. I gotta put this feeling aside and focus on the fansigning.

This feeling of jealousy. *sighs* Baka Reiki.

To be continued...

Sorry for the late updates guys! Mianheeee~ got a bit busy as always. Busy person be like is me. Lol.

Vote. Comment. Share! Happy reading, everybody! Saranghae! ❤️ *insert double finger heart*