Vampire trouble

I woke up and went down stares to find Stefan and Damon siting down together, everything was calm for now.

"morning Stefan and Damon" i greeted them.

"so are we still leaving town then" I ask them

"well you don't have to leave but I'm going and i don't think Damon has any reason to stay" Stefan said as i walked over and sat down.

"so do you know were your going Damon" Stefan asked.

"i don't know, London, might go and see some friends." Damon answered as he got up.

"you don't have any friends tho Damon" Stefan said.

"your right Stefan, i only have you and Laura, so were are we going" he asks.

"Were not going anywhere, i am going to live my life as far away from you as possible and if Laura wants to come with then she can" Stefan said.

"But were a team the three of us, imagine what we could do together, we could try out for the amazing race." Damon says. I just look at him and smile.

"that's very funny Damon, but we are leaving this town we cant stay here" i tell him as the doorbell rings and Damon answers it

"I'm here to see Damon" Stefan and i stay in the lounge as Damon leads the Sheriff in to the garden. Stefan and i listen.

"so whats the problem?" Damon asks.

"there's been another attack, a female victim, completely drained of blood. it fits the pattern"

"I'm sorry i don't understand , i thought we got ride of the vampire when i staked to blond one" Damon tells her.

"I'm thinking they might of turned someone"

"the story for the town is another animal attack but how long can we keep hiding the truth. the council is in uproar. we thought we were past this."

"so what do we do about this?" Damon asks.

"your the only one who has taken on a vampire, I'm hoping you could tell me"

Damon then leads the sheriff in the house and opens the door. "thank you for coming" Damon says as he shuts the door.

Stefan blurs over to Damon "what is wrong with you, have you killed someone?" Stefan said to Damon.

"Stefan i don't think it was Damon" i told him, Damon winked at me as he pushes Stefan of him.

"First things first, i have not killed anyone in over a week and second there's another vampire in town." Damon said.

"that's impossible" Stefan said.

"well maybe its not" i told Stefan , Damon nodded in agreement.

"who do you think it is then" Stefan asks.

"what does it matter to us, i thought we we leaving as soon as possible" Damon said. I knew that i could not leave if Jeremy was unprotected and Stefan would not leave Elena either.

"no we cant leave yet, you know that. How are we going to find this person" Stefan asks Damon as they walk in to the hall way.

"let the grown ups handle this Stefan" Damon tells him as he walks away leaving Stefan and i standing there.

"well im going to talk to Elena, schools almost finished for the day, you can come with me if you like" Stefan told me.

"ok then" i said as we walked out the house and to the school.