Found One...Finally!

"Hey Taetae... appa made you some noodles today," he said as he entered his office. Namjoon always have Taehyung with him in his office after school, instead of leaving him alone at home. If he had to go out of town for a meeting, which is what he would be doing coming Saturday, he will have his friend, Hoseok, to take care of Tae.

The problem is, this time Hoseok will be somewhere else for some model photoshoot he had to supervise. In other words, there is no one to take care of Tae.

Namjoon watched Tae slurp his noodles while watching cartoons from his laptop. He sat back in his office seat and scrolled through his phone, clicking on Seokjin's contact.

 He sat back in his office seat and scrolled through his phone, clicking on Seokjin's contact

He switched his phone off after a while not getting a reply. He went over to Tae and laid the tired kid on his lap. "Take a nap Tae. Homework later yea?"

Tae nodded and closed his eyes. Slowly, Namjoon reached to his laptop and switched it off.

Ding.

He grabbed his phone from his side and noticed it was a message. From Seokjin.

Namjoon fist pumped in the air. Finally, he thought, someone to take care of Tae.

But wait. What if that guy was not really a babysitter? What if he was a kidnapper...posed as a babysitter? What will happen to Tae? Shit. Will he be kidnapped and sold to some random person? Oh my god. What if he was paedophile...will he rape him? Aw hell no. What if that man do both? You must be kidding me. What if – hold on. Hani was the one who gave him the number. Impossible that the person would be some child rapist. Hah, impossible, he thought and relaxed.

But wait. What if Hani was with him? Oh no. What if she was the one behind all this? Planning from the beginning to abduct Tae and sell him? No... c'mon. Namjoon looked down at the sleeping Taehyung. Not my precious baby. Nu uh. Did she actually go through all the trouble to be his secretary to get Tae? Why? Or did she get the idea of kidnapping after joining? Huh? Money... is that it? Or... revenge? I don't remember being enemies with her. Namjoon stared off at nothing with a horrified expression. Hell to the no is he going to let something like that hap-

"Joon... Manage to get him?"

Huh? Oh.

"Ah yea... yes I did. Can I ask you something?"

"Fire away,"

"How is this Seokjin guy?" his eyes squinting slightly at her.

"Ahhh... Jin... is more to the motherly type. He is a good cook, he cleans well, um... he can play the guitar? Er... he is also gorgeous. Remember that day I told you about my sister's kid... the one who cries a lot... and this guy managed to put him to sleep... I was talking about him! All in all, he is awesome," she continued.

Namjoon nodded and looked down at Tae. He pushed some fallen hair off his face and sighed. "I'm just worried," he admitted.

"Don't worry Joon. He is really cool," she said, ruffling his hair.

"Prepare a schedule or something... easier for Jin to follow and you to not worry," she added.

Namjoon pursed his lips and agreed.