[ Chapter 1 ]

{Enchanted Forest}

    One morning in the Enchanted Forest Henry was helping plant some flowers with Belle and the rest of the fairies to add more color to the forest, it was Henry's order and he was also helping out

Henry is such a good young man, he has a really kind heart. "Hey Belle I don't really know a lot about flowers so can I ask you if this is good? Well since you are from Flower kingdom I bet you know a lot about these beautiful plants."

    Belle replied "Well I think it's fine, but maybe we should add some daisies here and marigolds there

Belle replied "Well I think it's fine, but maybe we should add some daisies here and marigolds there." She pointed. Henry went to get some Marigolds and Dasies to plant. "Now where's the Marigolds" he said as he scratched his head.

Henry has found the Marigolds. "There they are." He brought the Marigolds and Dasies to Belle.
Belle said as she grabbed the Flowers carefully from Henry's hands "Thanks Henry or should I say...Prince Henry" she smiled and Henry replied "You....can call me Henry instead of 'Prince Henry"

After planting the flowers, Henry and everyone was free to go and do whatever. Henry sat down In a bench with Belle talking about life before princehood. "So Henry how was your life on Earth...you know before you became the prince?" Belle asked "It was pretty normal I mean I was just a normal 18 year old boy who would buy guava smoothies with friends, and do school, do home chores and normal things Earthlings do."

"What is a school?" Belle asked, she was asking so many questions and Henry tried to answer all. "School is where we, Earthlings get educated, where we are thought things for the betterment of our futures, to get Jobs to pay bills, and stuff and everyday doings."

" I'll try not to ask what a bill is haha" said Belle and Henry smiled.
If someday I return to Earth I will take you there, I will show you the world I was born in....someday" Belle Hugged Henry's arm, and Henry did not expect this. "Ughhhh.....Belle?" Belle just looked up at Henry with a smile and Henry smiled back.

Jeff came up to Henry and Belle and took a little peek.

"Seems like brother really has this girlfriend of his very much loved" Jeff hid behind the vines from The Kingdom Of Prince Henry

"Seems like brother really has this girlfriend of his very much loved" Jeff hid behind the vines from The Kingdom Of Prince Henry. "If only I could tell mom." Jeff wondered and well tripped on some rock. "Ouch!" He said. Henry noticed his brother. " So little spy, what are you doing here?"

"I was just uh.....you have a girlfriend!" Jeff said as he ran away from Henry and Belle. "Your brother is wired *giggles*" belle said and Henry replied "He is, I was so worried when he suddenly went missing."

"It's be worried to if my sibling got missing, who wouldn't?" Said Belle "Probably some douchbag who hates kids/ his/her sibs or even older sibs" Henry picked one yellow Belle flower nearby and gave it to Belle.

"Thank you Henry, this flower is what I'm named after." "It's pretty obvious to me" Henry took another flower for himself and looked at it. "You know what Belle, you were the first one I met in this world." " really?" "Yes Belle, and the first good scent I smelled."

"Henry!" She said loudly "haha, sorry Belle, but it's true." Belle nudged at Henry's arm.