Chapter 5

Tori and Brandi were ready for the concert. The boys come up. Niall said to their fans " Ok guys we have someone that is very special to us but is more special to Zayn she came all the way from Sibley. Say hello to Tori and her friend Brandi. They rode on our bus here. Tori is the one by Zayn she was the birthday girl. Could you guys please say happy brithday to her. Tori, I think Zayn has something he would like to say to you. Zayn could you tell the fans and Tori what you have to see to her?" Zayn said "Yes I do have something for her. Tori when we had that kiss before we came in. It was amazing you are the most beautiful person. I have ever meant. Tori you make me smile and laugh and that is what I like in a girl is everything. When I first saw you come on the bus I had a feeling that you were the right girl for me that you were the only one you could make me laugh the way you do or smile. Tori just so u know I fell in love with the first day we meant my life has changed. So will you marry me and be mine forever. So we can kiss again and again and we can laugh and smile the same time?" Tori didn't know what to say all she had was a big smile on her face l. Then she looked out in the audience and they were all yelling " Say yes!" Then she looked over at Brandi and she said "Go for it Tori say yes!" So then Tori said "Yes Zayn I will be yours forever."

Once Zayn put the ring on Tori's finger they kissed. The boys sang I would. Liam sang his part to Brandi "Lately I found myself thinking been dreaming about you a lot. And up in my head I'm your boyfriend but that's one thing you've already got."

Harry looked at Tori and sang "He drives to school every morning While I walk alone in the rain. He'd kill me without any warning if he took a look in my brain."

Tori smiled at Harry's part.

Zayn sang his part to Tori "Would he say he's in L-O-V-E well if it was me than I would I would he hold you when you're feeling low. Baby you should know that I would I would" Tori smiled a Zayn's part but Zayn didn't care the fans all he cared about was Tori and the life they would have together.

And the boys went over to Tori and sang "Would he say he's in L-O-V-E well if it was me then I would. Would he hold you when you're feeling low. Baby you should know that I would"

Niall stayed by Brandi. He asked the question to and got down on one knee and said to Brandi "Will you marry me." And Brandi said "Yes I will."

Niall sang his part "Back in my head we were kissing I thought things were going alright. With a sign on my back saying kick me reality ruin my life."

Louis sang his part to Tori "Feels like I'm constantly playing. A game that I'm destined to lose. Cause I can't compete with your boyfriend. He's got 27 tattoos."

Zayn sang his part to both of the girls "Would he says he's in a L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would I would. Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would"

Then the boys sang "Would he say he's in L-O-V-E well if it was me then I would well if it was me then I would Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would" Louis came up to Tori and sang his part to her "Would he please you would he kiss you would he treat you like I would. Would he touch you would he need you. Would he love you like I would."

Harry sang his part to Tori. He put his arm around Tori's waist to make her bright red and make her smile. Then he sang his part "Would he say he's in a L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would. Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would." And after his part he kissed Tori on the cheek. Zayn saw it and looked at Harry with a evil look. Then he went over to Harry and said "Hey that is my women" Harry and Zayn both smiled and then the laugh.

Once Zayn was done sing he kissed Tori on the cheek and said to her "Happy birthday to my new wife and may the day go as well as you planned."

Louis went over to Brandi and sang his part to her "Would he Please you? Would he kiss you Would he treat you like I would. Would he touch you. Would he need you? Would he love you like I would" Then boys sang together"Would he says he's in a L-O-V-E? Well if it was me then I would I would. Would he hold you when you're feeling low? Baby you should know that I would"

Then Zayn took Tori's hand. And then the fans were screaming really loud that Tori could not hear what Zayn was trying to tell her.

Zayn said to her " Tori I will always love you with all my heart I will never hurt you. And we have kids I hope they're just like you beautiful smart. And can make any guy laugh or any girl. I love you forever Tori. And I will always always be there for you!"

The fans got even louder when he said that. It made Tori feel special and loved.