"Grrrr~" my stomach nagged me to eat.

"Yoongi Oppa, hurry up, I'm hungry. Dinner..... Oh Shit I forgot about dinner!!" I unlocked the door and went down.

"Oh wait, I need my hair to be a little wet since I 'showered'." I ran to the other bathroom and wet my hair a little. I went down to the tv room to check on them. Looks like they were doing pretty well. Sunsin and Joon was playing on the PS4 and JungKook and Pil Suk were chatting.

"Looks like you guys are not planning on stopping with what you guys are doing right now." I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms, smiling at JungKook and Pil Suk.

"Noona~ I'm hungry~" He pouted.

"I'll go set the table." I said and stand back straight.

"I'll help you." Yoongi Oppa startled me.

"Aish, you scared me to death." I playfully hit him. He smiled and went to the kitchen to get the food.

"Did something happen?" Joon pointed at the position Yoongi Oppa was in.

"No, why?" I said.

"He's acting way nicer and happier..." Sunsin said looking weirded out.

"Really? He looks the same to me." I smiled and went to the kitchen to join Yoongi Oppa.

"You made all of this?!" His eyes were wide opened.

"Ya, why? Did you look down on my cooking skills?" I asked.

"No, it's just that you'll be the perfect wife and mother." He hugged me from behind. Dejavu?

"Last one to the dinning table has to clean up." I shouted and they came rushing in as fast as they could. Of course JungKook was the first one to reach. Second was Joon, third was Pil Suk. We all looked at Sunsin and smiled.

"Aish," She panted. "Why..... are you guys.... so fast..." she sat down.

"Woah, noona. You made all of this?!" JungKook looked at the food while drooling.

"Does everyone look down on my cooking skills?" I asked.

"No but this is amazing. I have to take a picture!" Sunsin said and took out her phone. She snapped the photo and JungKook duh I'm straight away.

"See." She showed the photo. I have to admit, it looks pretty nice.

"Where'd you learn these from?" Joon asked

"Where'd you learn these from?" Joon asked. I slowly take out my chopsticks from my mouth.

"They're my mum's recipes. I found her recipe book in her room." I looked down. Eomma, I wanted you to try my cooking before you go. I wanted to introduce my boyfriend to you before you go. I wanted you to attend my wedding before you go. I wanted you to see your grandchild before you go. There were so many things I wanted you to see and do before you left. So why did you leave so early? I felt someone intertwining their fingers with mine. I looked to the right and saw Yoongi Oppa eating like nothing happened. I smiled and continued eating.