Haru Haru (Day by Day)

Hoseok's Pov

Jimin and I were waiting in our car, through the small window mirror of the car I saw both V and Jungkook talking.

If Yoongi sees this then he'll probably kill V.

This had been going on for a few days and I wondered how this would turn out.

V's Pov

Jungkook and I stood by the alley way and I looked around at the cloudy sky. Jungkook looked up at me and I caressed his cheek. I then held his hand and softly caressed it.

I love him more than anybody else, more than Yoongi.

Yoongi's Pov

I came walking by the alleyway with both Jin and Namjoon, I then stopped in my tracks when I saw Jungkook...

...with V.

I chuckled, they can't be together right?

I mean, I know Jungkook and I had finished but why would he move on to V?

Why not have me back again?

I could change...for the better...for him...

V's Pov

Jungkook took my hand and placed a ring on my index finger. The ring was a promise ring and colored gold shining under the dim streetlight. He had bought this ring for Yoongi but, Yoongi had broken his promise to Jungkook.

"Will you promise me hyung?"Jungkook asked, I nodded.

"I won't hurt you like he did." I said and saw Jungkook weakly smile.

"Then it's a promise."

At the sound of a small gasp I looked through the corner of my eye and saw he was here...

Yoongi's Pov

I can't believe Jungkook was with V, I put my hand over my mouth in disbelief and disgust.

V wasn't for him, only me. Only I was!

Only me.

Jungkook's Pov

I turned to the side to see what V had been looking at and saw Jin and Namjoon and...Yoongi...

"I have to go." I said to V.

V slightly nodded, understanding completely.

"See you later then." V said.

"Bye." I said and started to walk away.

I didn't want to cause any drama since I was with V now. Yoongi had hurt me and now he would have to deal being without me.

Yoongi's Pov

I put on the ring, the same one as V's. This was the original ring I had gave to Jungkook. The one he had given to V was just a copy.

I saw Jungkook walking away, not even bothering a second look back at me. Then he was out of sight and I walked up to V.

V rolled his eyes and started walking away.

"Hey!"

V turned around.

"What do you want Yoongi?"

"I want you to back off from Jungkook."

V scoffed.