Flashbacks

Chara p.o.v
~~flashbacks begin~~
I met sans at his post he never met a human before I met him as usual he did his speech and I solved papyruses puzzles I was nice and spared all monsters and this is before the six other humans I went and saw asgore I made peace with him but I could never free them soon I developed feelings for sans as I lived with him all the years that passed he was really sweet and papyrus was amazing at spaghetti I even helped him sometimes and sometimes I would help sans pick up his socks.......one day me and sans were walking and I let it slip that I liked him he gave me a look.....a look I can never forget a look of...hope...dream...passion...love....it was a good look a look that made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.....the only girl who could make people smile.......the only girl who could make people forget about horrors...the only girl that could ever be true love............we felt the same.........he cared too.........we where always hanging out after that we where always together he soon became my boyfriend my........love...........then he asked for my hand in marriage that was...the best feeling in the world that was....love......I met a flower that day he was really nice and he seemed sweet as ever.....he told me what love is.....LOVE......is so much different then I thought it was......so I felt....LOVE.......not.........love? That day I came back to sans and papyrus home and sans was not there.....he was at grillbys.............the next day he was not there..........he was at grillbys.......this kept going for a while I told sans to stop going there........he was not home........he was at grillbys.......I chose to show him my true.........LOVE......for him so he would stay with me.......I visited papyrus and showed him my.........LOVE........for sans............I showed all monsters how much I.......LOVED.......sans...........sans.........he attacked me........he attacked my SOUL.........I had then and there....lost........DETERMINATION.......I lost.....SOUL.......I lost......MERCY........it all was gone.............I was nothing........but.....LOVE.....I was sans....LOVE.......I have watched all time lines hopeing he would get back with me........he never did.......without me.......papyrus cooking became aful.......what makes this all worse is.........sans now has a baby........grillbys baby........he knows I am watching.....he knows it all.......yet he won't tell grillby.........what LOVE...and.......how he's not gay........he makes  me suffer for his own good feeling...he kills me mentally.....and physically.......and it's all a big joke to him......a stupid pun...........me feeling miserable is him feeling on top of the world.......I will show his kid......LOVE........

Wow that was deep I hope you all enjoyed this chapter cause I did it's a different story from most but awsome so  comment about what you think will happen next and uh stay away from chara! 523 words