Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

She pushed down on his pants that he wore under the robes, with his help, they were dispensed with. Legs entangled, tongues dancing, her touch growing bolder as she got to know his body, trembling at the feel of his arousal pressed against her belly. Fingers curled through his hair as they devoured each other, his rock-hard chest pressed hard against the soft swell of her breasts, skin covered with a fine film.

She wanted him closer, deeper, wanted all of him. She ached for him, there was a throbbing between her legs, biting her lip as his very clever fingers slip into her wet folds and caressed her clitoris, stimulating her into a frenzy, crying out as she moved against his hand, head back, hands clutching the bedding tightly as she shattered into a thousand pieces, leaving her boneless.

He gathered her into his arms and held her, pressing kisses on her face, down her neck, as she weakly held onto him as his fingers stroked her over her hip, guiding her leg up over his hip. She reached up and turned his face back to hers and kissed him hungrily.

"I want all of you," she whispered, moving against him, her core clenching. Her leg went higher around his waist opening to him. "Shihab," she begged as he kept kissing her. She groaned when he moved away from her.

"Just need to get something," he gave a low guttural answer; he opened the bedside table and removed a foil and held it out in front of them. "I want us to wait for a while. Are you protected?" Her cheeks flushed deeper. "I will always look after you," he promised. "Unless you desire a family straight away. Your decision beloved."

She curled a hand around his and brought it down to kiss. "I rather not have anything between us, however, for now, yes, I want us to wait as well." Breaking the foil seal, he sheathed himself, and then went back into her loving arms, kissing her again. "Shihab, you're killing me."

"That isn't my plan."

Hungrily she kissed him. "I want all of you, now!" He brought her to the brink, then when she thought couldn't stand another second he pushed in gently. She bit his shoulder as he pushed past her barrier and stilled, so could get used to the feel of him, inside of her, deep and hard, then began moving in her with deep slow strokes.

Her legs cramped around him, meeting him with every thrust, fingers digging into his shoulder and raking down his back as she arched back, her whole body alive, on fire, consumed, crying out his name as she come hard. She clung to him, breathing laboured as he shuddered and collapsed together onto the bed.

Cradling her in his arms, he kissed her softly, holding each other until they fell asleep. The first time. Stirring awake often, they reached for each other and made love all over again. The foiled packages went under the pillow for easier access.

Stirring awake Andie reached for Shihab to be wrapped in his arms, her eyes opening slowly as did her smile that spread across her lips. "Good morning my beloved Shihab," she whispered huskily. His hold tightened around her and his dark head lowered, searching out her lips. Lovingly she wrapped her leg around his hip, moving against his leg, wanting him deep inside of her to fulfil a deep ache of need.

Now on a more intimate level, she knew his touch so well after exploring every inch of her with his hands and lips, reconnecting after falling asleep in his arms a while ago. As well as she knew him, raking her finger over the contour of his body, down his back, wrapping her other leg around him, as they shifted, opening to him. He reached under the pillow and removed a foil package and saw to needs while kissing her.

There was no holding back, this need for each other that he plunged deep inside her, filling her to the hilt, she cried out into his mouth, fingers digging into his back as her heels went into his lower back arching, meeting him thrust for thrust. Their mouths were hungry, devouring each other, greedy. They made love hard and fast, hungrily, passionately until they climaxed and collapsed holding each other, skin damp, breathing laboured.