Chapter 1

The bright sun hitting me in the face as I opened my eyes, I lift my head and sit on my bed, hearing the pinging of the pebbles hitting my window. Slowly getting up and seeing Zianna throwing them at my window, I get dress and then grab my bag. Grabbing Toby's lunch and then went into the garage, opening it as a pebble gets thrown at my chest.

"Wakey wakey Jimbo" Zianna joked as I was holding the pebble in my hand, I look up at her as Claire and Toby were behind her.

"Now I know why your last name is Pebble" I throw it back at her as she catches it and laughs, she began biking away with Claire as I handed Toby his lunch and then got on my bike.

We went through the canals and then towards the school, we parked our bikes at the bike stand and went to our lockers, I opened my locker as I turned towards Toby looking at Darci. I sighed and snap my fingers "Tobes, you're drooling" He continues to look as she looks his way, she waves as Toby face was blank. She began to make her way over to us as I went beside Toby. "Hey Toby!" She kindly asked as he snaps out of it and starts freaking out, I put my hand on my shoulder and then look at Darci.

"What Toby would have said" As I look down at him "He's doing great" Darci smiles and then walks over towards Claire and Zianna, "Thanks Jimbo" I grab my bag out of my locker and then I closed my locker door. "No problem, just next time... don't drool all over her" He laughed as we started to walk towards the classroom.

After school, we went into Troll Market and saw Vendel walking down Troll Market with Queen Usurna, "Oh Great! She's here" Zianna complained as Vendel turned his head towards me, He walked over in our direction with Usurna "I think she heard you Zianna" Claire quietly said as they stopped in front of us "Trollhunter, Fleshbags, Changeling" She formally said as she greeted us. "Queen Usurna, what brings you here?" I asked as Vendel looked down at me "The Tribunal has come here to... um look at the remains of your Changeling father" Usurna said so calming as I turned towards everyone else.

"I'll meet you guys at Blinky's library" They nodded their heads and then walked past them, I watched them walk off and then I turned back towards Vendel and Usurna. I walked between them as Usurna's guards followed behind us, the other Tribunal members followed behind her guards. We got to the room and Vendel opened the gate, Usurna walked in first as I followed, she picked up a piece of the rumble and turn to us "Pure evil shouldn't be fiddle with and left alone with other dead troll remains, especially Angor Rot's" She turned towards us holding the piece. Vendel walked up to her and took the piece out of her hands "So, what do purpose we do with the body?" He asked as she looked back at me and then that the rumble.

"Guards! Bring the Trollhunter here" Before I knew it, I was grabbed by the arms and brought over to Usurna "I could of walked" I said as they dropped me near the rumble, the Krubera Trolls stood back in their normal spot. "Usurna? What is this for?" Vendel asked as I got up and stood beside him, "If this Changeling was the Trollhunter's father, who says that we can't trust him" She stated as I was felt in shock. Vendel stepped in front of me as she continued to babble on, "He went evil before! Who's saying that he can do it again!" She yelled in Vendel's face as I backed up "He was forced by a stone! And that stone is locked away far into HeartStone, so Usurna, he won't go evil again" Vendel proved as she walked up to his face "Vendel, you win this time, but next time. The Trollhunter will be behind bars and hanging above The Deep" She threaten and then walked off with the Krubera Trolls and The Tribunal out of the room.

I turned back towards Vendel as he sighed, dropping the piece of rumble in his hand and then started walking towards the door "Come alone Trollhunter, you must not keep your friends waiting" He looked back at me as I heard voices behind me, I stop walking and then turn around. Vendel stared at me as I looked around the room of dead troll remains, "Vendel? Did you hear that?" I asked as he walks down to me "No, I didn't" I stopped and continued walking with Vendel. He closed the door and I made my way over to the library.

Back In The Room~

The light of Trollmarket beam through as the door was being opened again, soon hearing the sounds of a staff hitting the ground as they walked down the stairs, two trolls followed in and went over to the rumble and started grabbing pieces of Tommy's body. They began to rebuild his body as laughter can be heard through out the room, "You will rise once again! And this time... Gunmar will be free! You'll be free! The Trollhunter dead and Trollmarket under our control!" 

Author Epp, it's back.... Enjoy