Leave Me Alone!!!

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later, I was done showering, brushing my teeth and clothing myself. I walked out and bumped into (Y/N) "Oh-uh-um-hey!" He stuttered. I wanted to just..."Mark?" I snapped out of my daydream. "Oh hey, I'm still tired," I reply, "even after 12 hours..." I giggle. (Y/N) smirks and God, he's so damn hot! He smiled at me and moved my fringe away from my eyes. "Everyone should see those chocolatey-brown eyes" he whispered. Fuuuuuck. He patted my back and carried on walking. I just stood there like a fan-girl. 

Your POV:

My phone buzzed and I ignored it. It buzzed again, I looked at it. It was fucking Becky!

Becky: Hey sweetie xx

Becky: Why didn't you reply? 😘

(Y/N): It was like 5 seconds, why are you messaging me?

Becky: Cause I wanna finish what we started 😋

(Y/N): NO! Fuck the hell off! 

Becky changed your name to Salty Boi

Salty Boi: Bitch! I'm so fucking DONE with you!

Becky: Wait, what?

Salty Boi: We're OVER! I don't like YOU, I don't like Lillian and I sure as hell don't like Piper

Becky: After Chloe passed away, I'm not surprised. 

Salty Boi: Don't bring that up! Fuck off!

Becky: You used to like me...

Salty Boi: No, I didn't. I was grieving and I didn't know what to do. Everything I did with you was out of pain, grief and a lot of hatred!

Becky: You used me.

Salty Boi: Yes, and now I don't need to do any of that shit with you!

Becky: found someone knew at that convention thing, huh?

Salty Boi: Leave me alone!!!

Becky: So you did. I told you not to go there, I knew I wasn't paranoid!

Salty Boi has blocked Becky

UGH! I hate her! I really do! She didn't care, she wanted me for my body. Now I have someone who doesn't just think about fucking me! Mark is the best, he's so kind and sweet, not one pervy thing about him. I sit down with the other guys and put on a smile. Mark stumbled downstairs and he seemed to be panting again, I hope he's okay. "So, what's on your phone?" Felix looked at me. "Oh, just my friend bugging me about Marley" I reply, holding in tears. I miss Chloe so much, Marley is all I have left of her. "Marley?" Felix questioned. I looked blank for a minute and shook it off. "yeah, my dog that my friend, Piper, is looking after." I smiled slightly at the thought of Marley running up to me and tackling me to the floor. Mark rubbed my back and I flinched seeing as it was without warning. "Hey, can I ask my friend to drive up with Marley? I sold my house for personal reasons so I live with her currently but I found an apartment close by" I asked, lying. Piper sold her house and I told her to stay in mine as I can find a new place too. "Sure, go ahead." Jack answered. I ran outside and called Piper. "Hey Pipes, umm could you drive up and drop Marley off? Yeah, I know it hurts to see Marley every day, I'll take good care of him. I promise, yeah I'll message you the place where I'm staying, mhmm. Okay, talk to soon...bye...bye...yep, yep...bye!" I hung up, I texted Jack what was going on and he said it was fine. I drove to the apartment and called the landlord. No one else was buying it because of the price so he just let me have it, it was on sale for 8 months.  Piper came up a few hours after the landlord gave me a tour to deliver all my stuff. She opened the door and Marley ran up to me. "Who's a good boy? Is it you? Yes, it is!" I mumble. Piper stands still, waiting. 

"The moving van will be here soon, I grabbed Marley's stuff though." Piper smiled a little, she went to the car and carried out a box, Marley jumped up at her because he knows what's in that box. I lead her to my apartment and she puts all the stuff on the table. "Already furnished? Lucky git!" She yelled, ruffling my hair. The van pulled up and I held Marley in my arms as they were putting the boxes down. After they left, Piper helped me put all my possessions away. "Hey, how's you and Becky?" She asks. I freeze. Fuck. Excuse. Excuse. 

"We broke up, I used her because I was grieving and shit. There are other reasons why I left her but she's an all-around bitch!" I reply. I decide truth, here comes /coming out to closest friend/ I sigh. "What other reasons?" she looked concerned, fuck how do I do this? My mom guessed it and I never knew my father. I never came out before. "I'm gay...I like a guy..." I mutter. She hugs me. "Holy SHIT! I KNEW IT!!" She yelled, Marley bowed his head. I smiled, she's cool with it!! After talking for a bit, mostly about Mark and her calling me her "Gay Best friend", she left. I bowed over to Marley and stroked his fur. "You're such a good boy. You're such a pure soul, so was your mum, Chloe. Such a kind, great girl. Remember her, Chloe?" Marley borrowed his head into his paws. "Fuck, sorry boy..."