Realizing Kaylee and Tyler were busy in the kitchen and wouldn't be able to do anything, I just stared at Olivia, the tears slowly falling.

"Oh stop crying Claire!" Olivia scoffed.
"You don't know what I've gone through Olivia! You don't know my life!" I exclaimed.
"Then what is so horrible about your life?!" Olivia questioned.
"My mother died Olivia! And then after that my husbands parents died! And then my friends all started coming to me because they were having relationship issues! I also have a one year old daughter who has to be taken care of!" I screamed.

Olivia stared wide eyed at me.

"I don't care anymore Olivia. I quit," I scoffed, pulling my apron off and throwing it on the table.

Not in the mood to apparate, I walked out of the diner and straight towards the sidewalk of the street.

I probably walked for hours, just following the sidewalk as I walked on and on.

It wasn't until well passed nightfall that I finally decided I'd apparate home.

But as soon as I opened the door to the house, I realized I wasn't the only one with issues.

"Are you aware that it is three in the morning?" Sirius demanded as I shut the door.
"I-I'm sorry. I lost track of time," I mumbled.
"Lost track of time?! Claire you get off work at five on Mondays! I work late on Monday's and you know that Claire!" Sirius exclaimed.
"Again Sirius. I'm sorry," I sighed.
"How are you so calm?! Have you forgotten that we have a daughter who was at Camellia and Remus's house till ten because you didn't pick her up?!" Sirius yelled.
"I-I-I'm really sorry Sirius! I've been so stressed lately, and I know you are too, but I've just had a terrible day and I just need to sit down," I gasped, realizing how bad my feet hurt from my long walk, the sharp pain trailing up my legs to my back.

I cursed under my breath at the new discovery, regretting walking for so long as my body ached in pain.

"I realize you're stressed Claire, we're all stressed! But that doesn't give you the right to just forget about your responsibilities and do what you want!" Sirius exclaimed.
"Sirius I didn't do what I wanted! I quit my job and I walked for hours because I knew I was to upset to apparate without splinching myself!" I cried in pain, emotionally and physically.
"Wait you quit your job?!" Sirius questioned.
"I couldn't deal with Olivia talking about how I had no right to not be at the diner, when I have been so stressed out!" I exclaimed, my head throbbing as I tried to block out the pain and as Sirius yelled.
"So you just quit your job?!" Sirius roared.

I groaned in pain as his loud voice worsened my headache.

"Sirius I just need to sit down right now!" I breathed out, holding my head in my hands.
"Claire? Are you okay?" Sirius questioned upon noticing my pain.
"No," I whimpered.
"What do you need?" Sirius sighed, a frown appearing on his face.
"C-Could you run hot water in our bathroom?" I asked, glancing up at him as he nodded.
"Yeah. Yeah of course," Sirius nodded, reluctantly leaving my side to walk upstairs.

I walked, well, limped you could call it, to the kitchen to take some Muggle medicine. Not really in the mood to perform healing spells.

Sirius soon came back, carrying me up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Pulling my shirt off, I could see Sirius biting his lip as he watched.

"Oh shove off," I laughed softly.
"Do you need anything else?" Sirius questioned after I had fully undressed and was sitting in the hot bath.
"No, I'm just going to be here for the rest of my life," I mumbled.
"You sure? You don't even want me to put your hair up?" Sirius laughed.

I sighed and allowed him to pull my hair up in a messy bun.

"What'd Scarlett say when you picked her up?" I questioned, closing my eyes.
"She didn't really complain, nor did Remus or Camellia," Sirius chuckled.
"Well that makes me feel slightly better about completely forgetting about my daughter," I mumbled, my eyes snapping open as Sirius's hand met my bare back.

He rubbed my back soothingly as I lay in the bath.

"How was your day then?" I questioned after a second.
"Meh. Not as stressful as yours," Sirius shrugged.
"Okay. So when's the next Order meeting?" I asked.
"Sometime in May I think. Unless something else happens," Sirius replied.

We made small conversation for the next hour before I decided to get out.

I washed my face and braided my hair, putting on one of Sirius's shirts.

Sirius just followed me as I went to our bedroom, collapsing onto the bed.

"Finally! A bed!" I moaned.

Sirius laughed, climbing in next to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for yelling earlier," Sirius mumbled.
"I'm sorry for not picking Scarlett up," I replied.
"I'm sorry for not noticing how much pain you were in," Sirius quipped.
"Well I'm sorry for being selfish and not coming home right after I quit my job," I giggled.
"I'm sorry you had to quit your job," Sirius chuckled.
"Yeah well I'm not sorry for doing this," I mumbled.
"Doing wh-" Sirius was cut off as my lips met his, moving in sync.
"Claire?" He questioned after I pulled away, resting my head on his chest.
"I can't believe we've been married for over two years," I sighed, a small smile on my face.
"I know, it's crazy," Sirius smiled.
"And we have a one year old daughter," I breathed out.
"And now Lily and James are married and having their own child," Sirius chuckled.
"Now it's just Remus and Camellia," I laughed.
"And Peter," Sirius added.
"Merlin's beard! I just completely forgot Peter existed!" I exclaimed.

Sirius laughed as my eyes widened.

"Well he's not really around a lot, so I don't blame you," Sirius stated.

I was about to speak, but ended up yawning.

"Somebody needs to go to bed," Sirius said, but also ended up yawning.
"You were saying?" I laughed.
"Oh whatever. I'm going to bed," Sirius huffed.
"I love you," I laughed.
"I love you too," Sirius sighed.
"That wasn't very convincing."
"I love you so much! More than anything in the whole wide world! More than tacos on Tuesdays!"
"Aww thank you."
"Go to sleep."
"Fine, meanie."
"You sound like Scarlett."
"She said meanie?"
"No but she was definitely thinking it when you didn't let her have pancakes this morning."
"Rude."
"You love it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This was written after I had published this.)
I was just watching YouTube, watching this girl do her makeup, and I was like, 'I wonder if anyone's seen the chapter I published earlier today. Well, maybe, but I killed off three people so I think I'd get a notification of someone commenting or something..........wait a minute. I just killed off three people......did I write an Author's note?'
So, uh, sorry? Had to be done? Also, I know that this chapter kind of went through a couple of months, that's only because I'm trying to wrap up this story and I have nothing important to write about in that part of the timeline. The next chapter will be a lot more interesting. I promise. I will not promise, however, that I will not kill anymore people........sorry, to soon.
Anyway! I hope you all have a great day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~