"Earth to Anderson! Gee, are you alive in there?" A click of someone's fingers made Mika look over at the three people who were glancing at her with concerned looks.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. I must of been deep in thought." She apologised, smiling nervously as she bit her bottom lip and placing her chin in her hand. The male beside her placed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer.

She bit her tongue in order to stop a squeal being heard from her, smiling towards the demon she grew to love. His returning smile sent a good feeling through the girl's veins. It made her feel all fuzzy and warm inside. It was infectious. It was adorable. It healed her terrible thoughts. It healed her darkness, and brought her to the light.

"Yuck. Will you look at this, Naomi?"

"Hush, Suzu! They're adorable!"

"Course you would say that. All you ever talk about is boys."

"Well, even you admitted that Mika would get a boyfriend before us. And here we are, looking at our friend making those sweet googly eyes."

Mika blushed as she heard her friends chatting amongst each other. The brunette chuckled softly, petting her hair and planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Seriously. Get a room."

"Aw. Is Suzu jealous?"

"Shut your mouth, Naomi."

Naomi's laughter caught the lovebirds attention as they looked over. Suzu's face showed how annoyed and sickened she was feeling, which caused Sam to chuckle along with Naomi.

"Aw. Someone is jelly." Sam teased, which made Suzu stand from her seat and raised up a fist. Mika, however, stood up and placed her hand over the fist Suzu was clenching tightly.

"Let me at him, Anderson!"

"Suzu! Please! Sam's always like this. He's a dork, a tease. Don't let him get to y-"

"Who are you calling a Dork?" Sam interrupted his girlfriend, chuckling as he grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto his lap. She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck to stay balanced.

"You know I love you." Mika mumbled, smiling to him. He chuckled.

"I love you too. Doofus." He replied, kissing her cheek and listening to the bell ring. She heard Naomi cheer in excitement as she stood up and bounced around a little. Sam lifted her off his lap and headed to the next class.

Mika, Naomi and Suzu didn't realise that Sam had been stopped by the girl he hated. The girl who upset his love.

•••••••••

"What the fuck do you want? Get out the way." Sam ordered, growling as he crossed his arms. Lisette laughed, placing a finger on his nose.

"You! You cutie! You are such a sweetheart!" She giggled as she trailed her fingers up his chest. He was getting uncomfortable, it was shown on his face.

"Get your prissy fingers off me before I break them." He threatened, grabbing her wrist firmly and pushing it away from his form. He had to get to Mika before she thought he disappeared.

"Oh, but you're too cute! You're adorable! I can't resist you!" She smiled brightly, hoping to get some touch onto him. He frowned. There was no possible way for him to get pass without playing her games.

Sam inhaled. She was really getting on his last nerve.

"Yeah. I've been told multiple times that I'm cute." He replied rudely, narrowing his eyes.