Character Profiles

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini

Nicknames: Gem, Minnie (mouse)

Best Friends: Aries, Leo, Libra and Aquarius

Likes: Music, yellow, windy days, birds, short walks, talking

Dislikes: being alone, being confused, too much sun, being stuck somewhere, snobs

Personality: Gemini is quick-witted and humorous. However, she can be indecisive at times and doesn't know what she wants. She can change her mind suddenly. Therefore it's best not to ask her for advice. She is still fun to be with and two sides to her. She is normally nice and friendly but it is best not to get on her bad side. Although she seems very confident, she can get nervous around people that are too friendly.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cancer

(FYI His eyes are green)

Nicknames: (Tin) Can, Cance

Best Friends: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio and Pisces

Likes: Art, swimming, hanging out with friends, helping others, hugs, kittens, white.

Dislikes: strangers, people asking about his personal life (if he doesn't know them), heat (from the sun), arguing, candy canes.

Personality: Cancer is a generally sensitive person. He is not afraid to show his emotions. Although he is quite emotional, it takes a lot for him to cry. He is usually trying to fix a problem (although it sometimes lands him in trouble). He is very hard o become friends with because he doesn't like talking to people he doesn't like. The people who are his friends usually are like family to him and he'll look out for them no matter what.

~~~~~~~~~~

Leo