"How do you sense danger? Humans can't sense danger unless they can hear or see" Amy asked.

"I can both hear and smell danger, Amy" I said.

"Like an animal" She smirked at me.

"Heck yeah" I smirked back. Then I saw my father and grandfather sitting near the cave in their normal forms. Father looked like me in normal form but had different eye color.

"Hey guys" I said to them.

"Oh, hell there Sonic. And you brought Amy with you?" Dad got on his feet and walks up to us.

"Yeah, we just saw Justice League. It was really great" Amy said.

"Justice League? What's that?" He asked.

"It's a movie. Like entertainment or something" I said.

"I see. Well I have something in mind" Father said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Fishing" He said.

"That could work. What do you say, Ames?" I asked Amy.

"Sure thing. Teach me the way you do" Amy said.

"Well, as hedgehogs we use spears but as werehogs we use our paws and claws" I pick up a stick.

"No offense but I thought you're afraid of water" Amy said.

"Only when it's 10 ft. deep" I said.

"Right, then we go to the Salmon Falls" Amy walked to the direction we were going.

(Amy's POV)

Well this should be interesting how Sonic and his relatives fish as normal people. They said about spears. Fishing rods should be easy but it requires a license. Well, when it comes to wild animals they don't need one of course. Eventually we arrived at the river seeing salmons jumping out of the water together in packs.

"Okay Ames. Watch this!" Sonic took out a long stick and shoves it into the water while standing on rocks. He pulls it up and there was a dead salmon on the other end.

"Whoa, you didn't miss a shot" I smiled.

"Thanks. Wanna try?" He offered.

"Sure" I took the stick, sharpening the point with a pocketknife; gotta make it pointy and sharp so it would be easy to catch fish. Indians in the old days sharpen their spear to catch fish or use a net; either way. I concentrated and threw it into the water. Then I pulled it back up and I caught nothing.

"Like this" Sonic demonstrates and I watched carefully. He then hands it back to me after he caught a fish.

I tried again and this time I caught a big one, "Whoa! I got a big one!"

"Nice catch!" Sonic gave me thumbs up.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"You're welcome Ames" Sonic said.

After fishing we made a camp fire to roast the fish, "It took me years to know how to identify flint stones that creates a flame spark" Sonic said.

"I can tell. I often hear that flint stones are used as the tip of spears or arrows" I said.

"Or as knives" Sonic said.

"I use these stones to get the flesh off bones from carcasses" Sonic's father said.

"Only when you're in normal form?" I asked.

"Yes because my claws are nails and teeth are not sharp in normal form" Sonic's father said.

"I see. Well, Rob once had many tricks to get his prey; he is clever at how to get bees' honey" I said.

"Yikes, I stay away from bees. But how did Rob do that without getting stung?" Sonic asked.

"He wore a protecting mask and gloves with jacket and pants, then with a swoop he aimed for the bees' nest and shot it down" I explained.

"He really has a habit with arrows. No offense" Sonic said.

"I know right. And none taken" I said. We then ate the fish we just caught and it sure was good; tastes better than the tuna fish sandwich, "So what have you two been doing last night?" I asked Sonic's relatives.

"I've been planning on how to make it up to Sonic after my harsh attitude affected him in the past. And call me Jules" Sonic's father or Jules said.

"Jules is your name? And you?" I turned to Sonic's grandpa.

"I don't have a name. I called myself Blue because of my fur color" Sonic's grandpa said.

"Suits you well" I said.

"Thanks. My father never gave me a name. My mother did give me a name but I don't remember it. Being old is hard because I can't remember my childhood" Sonic's grandpa said.

"I understand, Blue. At least you remember ours" I said.

"Yes" He said.

"Heh, I really wish my parents were around here, hoping to see what has become of the family" I said.

"But you do have your cousin and grandmother" Blue said.

"Yes" I nodded.