In the Garden

The sun which is in the middle of a clear blue sky,sends her warm and lightening beams on to the dry earth which is beneath her.
A small figure is standing in the middle of a huge garden and walking through the small wood of plants with ripe fruits on them.
Small hands grab on to a red round fruit which is sticking out of the plant with its elongated petite stalks.
After being picked it is put carefully into a out of sticks consinsting self braided basket.
Olive green eyes focus on to the amount of tomatoes in the basket and a accentfull still young sounding voice counts to 14.
A pleasant wind breeze blows through brown messed up silky hair and makes the white garment which covers the young Italian boy look like he is dressing up in an angellike costume.
,,*sigh*What a buena giornota.I didn't need to see Boss Spain today.",Lovino whispered in an unusual soft voice while closing his eyes appreciating the pleasant smell of the colourfull blooming flowers sorrounding the garden and filling the aura more perfect than it already was.
He took two steps backwards realising that the basket was already overfilled and letting the ripe fruits leaving a track.
Lovino grumbled some incomprehensible words while he felt heat coming up to his cheeks making those just look like his all beloved tomatoes.
A big rough rand grabbed onto his shoulder and turned his childly body around  in a more violent manner to face him.
,,Romano!I knew I would find you here!You spend too much time picking some tomatoes.You became one of them,I see that",a cheerfull energetic voice said at the surprised even more flushed Romano.The big olive green eyes of him widened and he clenched his hands into fists.A small still weak looking arm was raised and then tried to punch the leg of his opponent in front of him which was on the same height of him.
Before he could even reach his lower leg his face was hitting on to the dry hard ground filling his wide opened mouth with earth.
,,Your Clumsyness didnt change,haha!Here let me help you getting up",he said in a humorous but at the same time solicitious voice.