Chapter 1 - The Cobblestone/Dirt Bet

"Hey, what's going on guys? Ssundee here, today I'm with..."

"BAHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"...Crainer."

"Hi, guys! Ian's in Denmark with me, isn't that awesome?" Crainer shouted.

"Why do you yell all the time?" Ian asked with a weird face.

"Because I like splitting your ears open!" Crainer yelled.

"You're worse than Kehaan." Ian said with a laugh.

Crainer giggled. "That's kind of hurtful, dude."

Ian laughed. "Sorry, Kehaan. Anyways, dudes, we're doing a vlog today, since I just got in and I'm freaking exhausted."

"We just wanted to ask you what games you want us to play next." Crainer said with a smile. "We can play computer games, virtual reality games, or..."

"Real games, Crainer!" Ian said excitedly. "We could go OUTSIDE!"

"Dude!" Crainer shouted. "It's been years since I last went outside!"

Ian laughed. "Kids, don't watch YouTube all day. Go outside and play, and don't listen to Crainer, he's a weirdo."

"Dude, you're the weirdo. Who likes cobblestone?"

"You're in no position to say that, Crainer. I bet more people like cobblestone than dirt." Ian smirked and looked at the camera.

"I'll take that bet." Crainer laughed.

"Comment down below. Are you smart, and do  you like cobblestone better, or are you not so smart, and you like dirt better?" Ian asked. "It's all up to you dudes."

"And the loser has to..." Crainer started. "What should the loser do, Ian?"

"The loser has to do whatever the comments decide." Ian suggested.

"NO!" Crainer shouted. "Don't let them decide our fate, they're evil!"

Ian laughed as Crainer sighed. "It's up to you, dudes. That'll be the end of this video. If you guys have enjoyed, make sure to hit that like button and subscribe."

"And click dat li'l BEEEEELLLLL!" Crainer yelled, bringing his hand down. "To turn on notifications and become a part of the...." Ian waited for Crainer to say it. "Crundee Squad!"

"There is no Crundee Squad." Ian said with a laugh.

"There is now!" Crainer said. "Bye, guys!"

Ian turned the camera off and looked at Crainer. "That was pretty good, huh?"

"Yeah, That was good! Let's get it uploaded." Crainer responded.

"No editing?"

"No editing."

HOURS LATER

"Ian, I'm bored!" Crainer complained.

"Dude, go to bed. It's getting late, and we want to be well rested for tomorrow." Ian replied.

"Why? What's tomorrow?" Crainer asked.

"Tomorrow we're making that bet video. What if the comments say something like, "loser has to run a marathon?"

"I would die!" Crainer laughed. "Still, I'm bored. I don't want to go to bed."

"I think I can entertain you." Thea said, stepping into the room.

"Don't be a savage, Thea!" Crainer shouted. "Be nice, we have a guest!"

"You know how to stop him from being annoying, Ian?" Thea asked.

"How?"

"You tickle him."

Thea jumped on Crainer and pinned him down on the bed. Crainer squealed and giggled as Thea ran her long nails down him stomach.

"Didn't know you were ticklish, Crainer." Ian said with a laugh as Thea spidered her hands across his stomach.

"Stohohohohohop Theahahahahahaha!" Crainer laughed, squirming to escape.

"Alright, I'll stop." Thea said. "Want to give it a go, Ian?"

"NOOOO!" Crainer shouted, already giggling before Ian pinned him down.

"Dude, please don't!" Crainer giggled.

Ian had a mischievous look on his face. "Don't what?"

"Tickle me!" Crainer replied. Thea laughed.

"Ok, you asked for it!" Ian laughed as he tickled Crainer's stomach and sides, making him squirm and laugh.

"IAHAHAHAHAHAHAN!" Crainer yelled.

"Awwwwww, you're so cute!" Thea giggled.

"YOU'RE NEXT!" Crainer managed to shout before cracking up in laughter. Ian stopped tickling him to give him some time to breath. Crainer tried to shove Ian off of his chest but had no luck. Ian was way stronger.

"Don't push me, Crainer." Ian said for pure entertainment.

"Help me, Thea!" Crainer yelled.

"Nope!" Thea laughed. "I'm going to bed, I'm exhausted. Goodnight."

"THEA!" Crainer shouted as she left the room.

Ian had an evil smile on his face. "It's Just you and me, Crainer."

"I will so get you back for this!" Crainer giggled.

"I'm not even touching you!" Ian said teasingly as he lifted his hands right above Crainer's stomach. Crainer laughed. "I'm not doing anything!" Ian repeated with a smirk. "But if you want me to..."

"NO!" Crainer shouted.

"Shhhh, you don't want to wake up Thea!" Ian said, making Crainer giggle even more.

"Stohohohp, Dude!" Crainer chuckled.

"Stop pretending to tickle you, and actually do it? No problem!" Ian laughed and pulled his hands under Crainer's shirt to tickle his bare skin. Crainer screamed before laughing harder than before.

"NOHOHOHOHO!!!" Crainer shouted while laughing.

"Ok, ok. I was just trying to make you not bored." Ian smirked. "And less annoying." He got up from Crainer and let him go. Crainer was still laughing as he got up.

"That wasn't funny, dude!" Crainer giggled. So did Ian.

"I thought it was pretty funny."

"Well, we'll just see who wins the bet tomorrow, right?"

"Haha, I love you dude."

It was Ian who'd said it. He instantly blushed and looked at the floor. "You know."

"Goodnight, Ian." Crainer said with no facial expression.

"Goodnight, Crainer."

Thank you so much to @Blossom180 for inspiring me to continue this story! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote on it and comment down below telling me what you think, giving me suggestions, or anything else you have to say (no hate, please)! Thanks!

-Allison 💕