Chapter Six: Interviews

Start from the beginning

"I had met the royal family and saw a real family that I didn't know I was missing from my life. their father, Prince Charles, started becoming the father figure in my life and it was nice to finally have someone there for me. Even at the graduation, they cheered for me and I loved it." I added

"My parents are not in my life. I don't want them in my life and I hope I never see them. I know what is it like to be ignored and it is not kind. So when my private life was put out for all to know it hurt because I had worked so hard for it not to." I finished and I felt Harry pat my leg. 

"You are a very strong woman Ms. Richards. Prince Harry, how do you feel about Isla saying this about your family?" Alex questioned and I saw Harry smile. 

"We always saw her as a member of the family. Even I admit I had a small crush on her but I saw how she was and I decided then not to do anything about it because she needed time to heal. Then I saw her being mobbed by those animals and it clicked. Tomorrow could be a day I would never see her and I would regret not ever making a move." Harry said and I smiled softly at him. 

"So, Isla you are the royal wedding planner. Can we get any details of how far you are getting?" He asked and I smiled. 

"Well, I was can talk about certain things. A place is set, dresses for the flower girls and outfits pager boys are done. We have the flowers, who is coming and invitations are sent. Now we are just getting closer and figuring out the church and other things." I said with a smile. 

"Now is this what you studied in University?" 

"No, I took up business because wedding planning is my business. It's how I made my name. I did this when I was younger but with parties and baby showers." I explained before he turned back to Harry. 

"Harry, you are in the military. Have you two ever discussed the possibility of you being deployed?" 

"No, not yet. I'm still in training and I wouldn't be able to deploy to possible two months after the wedding. When it comes closer we will." Harry explained and I turned and smiled at him. 

"Well, that is all we have time for today. Thank you, both for joining us." Alex said and we both nodding at him. 

"Thank you for having us," I said before the lights turned down and a woman walked over and helped take the mic and wires off of me. Alex bowed in front of Harry before he turned and shook my hand. 

"Thanks for coming. Many viewers have been waiting for you to come." Alex said and I nodded. 

"It was no problem at all. Thank you for having me." I said before Harry cleared his throat. 

"Sorry, but we have to go. We have a lunch to get to." Harry said as he placed his hand on my lower back and began guiding me back outside where even more paps were at. 

"Prince Harry! Give us a kiss!" Many yelled until we got in the car and Harry shoved me in before getting in himself. 

"I'm fine. I'm alright." I said before I turned and put my seatbelt on and faced forward. 

"We have to get you a bodyguard while we are at it." He said as he reached over and he grabbed my hand. I rubbed my finger against the back of his hand until we were at the palace. Kate and Camilla were waiting for us and I smiled softly at them. 

"You did wonderful honey," Camilla said as she hugged me. 

"Thank you. I was nervous." I said before she moved on and hugged Harry. I leaned against Kate who patted my shoulder. 

"You have about twenty girls waiting to meet with you. The Queen already spoke to many of them. Before it was forty." Kate explained and I sighed before looking at Camilla. 

"Can you sit in with me? Give me your opinion?" I asked and she stared at me for a moment before nodding. 

"I would be delighted. Let's go." She said as she dragged me away from Kate and into the sitting room where the first girl was in there. 

"Sorry about that. I'm Isla." I said as I reached to shake her hand and she stared at me. Nope. Camilla dismissed her and we spoke to five more girls before one came in and I stared at her. 

"Hi

"Hi. I'm Isla." I said as I shook her hand before she bowed to Camilla. 

"I'm Sarah. Sarah Rivera." She said and I grinned at her. 

"So tell me to you have an experience with being a personal assistant or public relations person?" Camilla asked. 

"I have to both. I was the public relations person to a company that made phone cases with the animals. The rubber ones. After that, I was in the states for a while being an assistant to Lisa Rinna." She said and I smiled at her. 

"That's wonderful. You worked with celebrities and know the rules to that." I said and she nodded. 

"Tell me. Why would you be the best assistant and relations person for Ms. Isla Richards?" Camilla asked and Sarah turned to me. 

"Much you like you I didn't know my parents. I was tossed into a private school until my parents were killed. Then after that, I had to work to take care of myself." She began and I raised my hand to stop her. 

"You're hired," I said and she gasped. 

"Really?" 

"Yes. You are perfect for the job. Now your first task is to tell the others to leave." I said and she nodded before scrambling to get out her chair and I smiled as Camilla patted me on my leg. 

"I was just thinking that she is perfect for this." She said as the door opened and in came Harry. 

"Did you find a girl?" He asked and I nodded with a grin. 

"Sarah. She is out sending everyone else home." I said as he walked over to me and smile.

"Can I meet her?" He asked confused and I laughed nodding. 

"Of course you can. Here she comes." I said as the door opened and Sarah curtsied. 

"Sarah, this is my boyfriend Prince Harry," I said and Harry stuck his hand out making Sarah jump up and shake it. 

"Pleasure to meet you, Your Highness," Sarah said and Harry nodded. 

"Pleasure is mine. I just want to come in meet you. I have to leave soon to go over some safety things for Christmas." Harry said and Camilla sighed. 

"Which means I have to go as well. It was wonderful meeting you, Sarah." Camilla said before she followed Harry out of the sitting room. 

"So, what are we going to do?" Sarah asked and I grinned at her. 

"We are going to plan a wedding right now."