Night Before Tomorrow

It has been three years now since that the boy has been last seen. He has become the face of a block and not in the right way. The boy has his on memorial in front of the house he'd once known but little do they know there little boy is not dead but fighting. Fighting to break free but he has become subject to his environment subject to the pain. He has been in this abandoned building the old police station on the outskirts of town. He'd wake up and do his daily exercise. For the building to be dead it makes his sorrow come alive. Everyday he is feed food through the slots that unite the bars. He'd entertain his time reading books and furthering education through his circumstance. He can hear the captores talking to each other,"He's so perserverient, to be as young as he is...", "I will break him no problem", with a sharpness to his voice. The silhouettes would turn and face him, the glare from the glasses shining. Day by day I do not only advance my education but I advance my chance of escape. I have made several attempts to reach the computer at the other corner of the room yet whatever I do I can ever make a object long enough to grab a computer from the corner. Finally I make a object long enough to reach the computer, it helps I have gotten older and my lems have grown.