2

Your POV

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I get up a lot quicker today, probably because Ethan has been nicer to me recently so I don't have anything to fear going into work now.

I do the usual routine consisting of showering, drying hair, brushing teeth, and getting dressed.

Your outfit

I stop by the same coffee shop everyday, and the same guy is always working there

I stop by the same coffee shop everyday, and the same guy is always working there. His name tag read Ben.

I walk in and Ben, is working again! He is really cute and nice to me!

"Hi! The usual please" I say with a smile handing over my credit card.

"Coming right up m'lady" Ben says handing me back my card.

After about three minutes he hands me the tray, and I walk to the office.

"Here you go Mr. Dolan" I say giving Grayson his usual.

"Thank you y/n, we have a company party coming up, you need to find someone to go with!"

"Ok. Thanks for letting me know" He always does this to me, tells me I have to find someone to go to the party with me. I usually end up asking my brother.

"Here is your usual Mr. Dolan" I say smiling and setting it down in his desk.

"Thank you y/n, Grayson told you about the company party right?"

"Yes sir."

"Well I was wondering if you would attend it with me? I mean unless you already have a date?" He says. Usually he is very compact and rude, but at this very moment he is scared. He is scared asking you out.

"Sure Mr. Dolan, I would love to"

"Great!"

Wow! What am I doing?? Ethan is a jerk, just because he isn't right now. Don't fall into his traps he isn't worth it.

Second chapter done!!! I hope you enjoy it, and if you do please vote!!! The more you vote the more I will update it!!!

-A