Chapter 3:An Emperor in My House?

~.~.~.~.~.~.~

I just woke up,sitting on my bed,surprised to see my younger brother playing with my sports magazines.He's a year younger than me.

"Izumi,please get out of my room."I pointed at the door with my eyes closed.

"Don't wanna."I felt he stuck out his tongue at me so I jumped from my bed and grabbed him by the collar.I get really annoyed to my younger brother because he is Annoying me for no reason.

"I'm gonna pull that tongue of yours if you don't get out."I warned him and walk towards the door.I heard my mother laughed.Well,she's my step mother.

I'm still on my pajamas,and my hair is a big mess.I carried Izumi like a sack of potato then opened the door and headed downstairs.I walked passed by the living room,which where my mother and the visitor are meeting and headed to the leisure room and drop Izumi there.

When I walk passed by the living room,I caught a glimpse of the visitor has red hair,actually,they were two men.

Inside the leisure room,I set up the PS3 and played the game,"The Last of Us" I don't know why I like this kind of games but it's pretty entertaining me.This is me,when I'm inside my house.I may be studious in school while I am an otaku at my house,not to mention,a hardcore gamer.

"Tomo-neechan,why are you playing that? It's scary you know,let me finish my Mario first!"he snatched the controller from my hands but since I'm bigger and stronger than him,he didn't succeed from getting it.

"Let's play basketball,if you won,you play.But if I won,expect a new duty to do."I smirked.He agreed while he excitedly get the ball while I ran back to my room.

As I ran passed the living room,my mom asked."Oh sweetie,good morning,why in such a hurry?"she asked.I stopped for a while,not minding the visitor's presence.

"Well,good morning too.Izumi and I are just going to play basketball.We have a deal."I said.

"A deal? Concerning of?"

"Who'll play the PS3."

"Shizuka,you know your brother loves to play and still young,why don't you allow him to do what he wants?"

"Mom,it's weekend.And weekend is my dayoff from school stuffs."

She didn't talked back anymore because we'll just go around in circles."Please excuse me.Sorry about the argument."I said before kissing her cheek and ran upstairs to change.

I opened the door to my room and headed to my closet.I pulled out my plain white shirt and black shorts.I took my Jordan from the shoe rack and wear it.I went to the mirror and comb my hair,once it's smoothen,I braided it into two tails.After that,I went down,seeing Izumi dressed and the ball on his hands,I also noticed my favorite drink on his bag.

"Mom,we have to go."

Then,my younger sister,Riri,came down.

"I wanna come too."she said,rubbing her eyes.

"Riri,it's not safe.Besides,you can play with Shin at the leisure room,okay? Do you want onee-chan to buy you something?"I kneeled down so that I can have a great view of her adorable face while brushing her hair away from her eyes.Shin is the 3 youngest,he's fifth grade.Riri is the youngest,kindergarten.

"I want Totoro."she said.

"We'll buy Totoro then."I smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Psh,why does she always receive a kiss from you while I'm not?!"Izumi complained,crossing his arms,almost a pout on his face.

"Well,because she's a good girl and knows manners.Unlike you,"I said as I stood,facing my back to the visitors."Spoiled brat."

"Hey!"Izumi snapped."Watch me beat you on a one on one later!"he pointed a finger at me.

"Shin,can you play with Riri? Please,keep her away from sharp things,remember?"I told Shin and pat his head after he agreed.

"So she's Shizuka,"I turned around to see the principal from our school...and he's with...Akashi-kun? What is he doing here?

"Akashi-kun,what are you doing here?"I asked while he smirked.

"I see you're a great onee-chan after all."I blushed at what he said so I hid my face by tilting it to the side.

"Great? What's so great about her?! She's so unfair!"Izumi stomped his feet.

"Izumi,you'll be forbidden to touch any of the controller for sure if you don't stop whining like a baby."I gritted my teeth as I looked at Izumi.He hid behind my mom while she stroked his back.I just sighed."Kids..."

"Are we going to play basketball or what?! I don't like waiting!"I shouted at him,releasing my anger.

He backed away from mother and pulled my hand towards the door.

"Oh,Shizuka!"my mom called."Akashi-kun is coming with you."

I gasped."What?!"

"Can you buy groceries for me while you were out? It seems to be a lot so I send Akashi-kun with you to help you carry the bags."she smiled sweetly but I know she's planning something so I didn't talked back anymore and just headed out with Izumi.

We reached the street ball court and saw that there is a group of guys playing.

We were about to enter when a tall guy blocked us."Where do you think you're going,miss?"he asked in a threatening tone.

"Isn't it obvious? Here,the court,we're going to play basketball."I talked back,hugging Izumi closer to me,just in case he do something inhuman,I'll hurt him.

"Beat me on one on one first,"he smirked.

"What if you let us enter and let me face you."Akashi-kun butted in,crossing his arms,creating a heavy aura between them.

"Hah,let's see what you've got,shortie."he cracked his knuckles together and smirked down at us.

Akashi-kun glared at him and I feel that something bad will happen.

-----------------

A/N:Heyyo~! What do you think about this chapter? Tell me what you think :3 and oh,Akashi's on a one on one with that stinky badass xD anyways,thanks for reading <3

Vote

Comment

Be a fan