2009 episode 1.2 'secrets'

Sergio Ramos

We were free today so I went to my parents. "Sergio what a surprise, I missed you so much" my dad said and hugged me. "Sergio?" My mom nearly screamed. "Sí mama" I smiled, she hugged me tightly, its hard to breath when she hugs you.

We talked a little. And I thought I had to tell them. "I saw Gerard Pique" my parents look at me. "Fun" my dad said and my mom walked away "to get some water" she said weird. What's wrong with them. "He doesn't even remembers me" I told my dad. "You were young" my dad said short. "I remember him" I explained. My dad nodded. "Okay" he said.

What's wrong with them.

I stopped talking about Gerard because my mom and dad clearly wanted to avoid that.

After we ate my mom and dad went to sleep. I sneaked to the attic. My parents always keep stuff there. I looked in some boxes. In one of the boxes, I found letters and pictures. Some of me and Gerard playing football or just hanging out. Some of our parents. It was all friendly and peaceful. But the letters were something else. I took some photos that I liked and some letters to take home and read it.

The next day I said goodbye to my parents and went back to Barcelona. Maybe I have to talk about this to Gerard...

While sitting in the taxi I read some letters.

'This was the last time, Gerard is not allowed to see Sergio anymore when we moved everything changed! We thought maybe we could be friends after all with the distance but you betrayed us with your stupid 'friends' Bye!'

Damn, that's harsh. But it was one of the nicest ones I took.

Gerard Pique

The doorbell went when I was in the shower. "THATS SERGIO ALL ACT NORMAL AND DON'T BE WEIRD" I yelled. "THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF BEING NORMAL BUTTHEAD" my seventeen-year-old sister yelled. I'm thinking of the name 'Sergio Ramos' for days now. I once had a friend called Sergio Ramos but my parents said his family moved to another country, I was literally broken for days in my bed crying. My sister too knew Sergio and she had a HUGE crush on him. 

"Hola, Misses and Mister Piqué," he said politely. "Nice to meet you, Sergio," my dad said. "Oh hello handsome," my sister said. "Hello," he said and smiled. "My name is Maria," she said. "I'm Sergio" he smiled he was kinda shy, to be honest. 

-

My parents were acting very weird since Sergio came. "Do you wanna go shopping with me?" I asked him. He nodded, we walked out. "I'm sorry but you remind me of someone I knew from my past" I said. "Oh really?" he asked. I nodded. "He also was called Sergio Ramos and his parents were friends with mine but he  moved with his parents to another country..." I said. "Oh... that's sad" he said, I nodded. 

-

after 'shopping' we both went home.

Sergio Ramos

I couldn't tell him, but his parents lied to him... he need to know the truth, like the fuck I moved yes but I moved to Madrid. I'm telling him tomorrow.