part one of two

I turned to see . . . . . . .

A boy with black shoulder length hair that shined in the moonlight, he had skin as white as snow, and teal colored eyes with flecks of silver that looked just like my mothers. he wore a white stained with blood of none other than the dead woman and black dress pants. ' talk about a messy eater' i chuckled at the thought. " so are you the one who ate or should i say drank my dinner", i asked as i pick up the dead woman and dropped her at at his feet. he smirked and said" I'm sorry i didn't know it was reserved for someone or should i say something."

oh really becuase someone or SOMETHING such as yourself should have smelled us from a mile away and if you didnt then you should have know when the woman cried to you for help. poor thing, it's sad that she didnt know that she should've been running away from you as well." "okay you got me but i thought you stupid mutts-", he was cut off by my hand clutching his throat and slamming him into a tree. i walked up to him while he was still in shock of what happened and i grabbed his collar and pulled him up and said,"listen here you stupid bloodsucking maggot i dont think you know this but you are in werewolf territory and you never call us especially me millenum crystal moon princess of werewolves a mutt if you want to leave with your head STILL on your shoulders." After all that guess what he did.......

He laughed.

Yes, he laughed. He actually had the decency to laugh, if I was him i'd be down on my knees begging for forgiveness because i am not just your ordinary werewolve i'm a vampire to. no