Chapter 2: Riki's 3rd birthday.

It's Riki's 3rd birthday, and he's not happy because Samuru is not at his house yet.

2-years ago:

Samuru's pov:

The next morning when I woke up, I looked at Riki, and saw that he is still asleep on my chest, and I smiled at him.

About ten minutes later Riki started crying, so I got up, and went to the kitchen to find his mommy.

I couldn't find his mommy, so I turned the t.v on, but he still didn't stop crying, so I asked him what's was the matter with him, then I saw him pulling at his diaper like he did yesterday.

He crawled over to the changing table, grabbed a diaper from a shelf, then crawled over to the person sleeping on the couch, and hit that person in the face, causing the person to wake up.

Riki what's the matter? The preteen boy asked.

Riki held the diaper up to the preteen boy, and the preteen boy picked Riki up, carried him over to the changing table, changed his diaper, and sat Riki on the floor next t me.

I played with Riki until my daddy came to get me, and Sora.

When my daddy picked me up, I started crying very loudly until he put me back down on the floor with Riki, then I am happy again.

Samuru we have to go home now. Daddy said making me cry again.

I started crying even more as my daddy took me out Riki's house, and put me in my car seat in the backseat of the car.

YOU DON'T LOVE ME! I yelled.

I'll bring you back after your doctors appointment, now calm down. Daddy said, but that only made me cry more.

Riki crawled up to my daddy's car, and tried to climb into my daddy's car with me, but my daddy picked Riki up, and Riki grabbed my hands, and wouldn't let go of my hands.

After I think about 15 minutes my daddy finally got Riki to let go of my hands, and now we are driving down the street towards the hospital, and I'm still screaming, and crying.

3 hours later back at Riki's house:

When we got back to Riki's, I saw Riki laying a blanket on the floor screaming, and crying, so I ran over to him, and hugged him, and he hugged me back, and calmed down a lot, and returned to his happy smiley self.

2-years later on Riki 3rd birthday:

Riki's pov:

Mommy where is my only friend? I asked in an angry voice.

Calm down sweetie, they are on their way here right now. Mommy said.

I walked back to the living room to watch tv, but when I looked at the tv the news is on, and I saw Samuru being put in the back of an ambulance, and I ran to my bedroom, and slammed the door, crawled under my bed, and started crying really hard, until I fell asleep.

5 hours later in Riki's bedroom:

I woke up when I felt small hand wiping the tears from my cheek, so I opened my eyes, and saw Samuru smiling at me.

I crawled out from under my bed, and hugged Samuru, while Samuru hugged me back.

I was worried about you Samuru, are you okay? I asked.

My arm hurts a little, but I'm okay. Samuru said.

Do you want to play with my toys in my room, or the living room, or the playroom? I asked.

How about we go outside to the backyard, your mommy has a surprise for out there. Samuru said.

Okay, but you be careful Samuru. I said.

I only have a broken arm, I will be fine. Samuru said.

Me, and Samuru stood up, and walked through the kitchen, and out the back door to the backyard, and I was surprised from what I saw in front of me.

Happy birthday Riki. Samuru said, as he looked at me, and held my hand.

Come on you two let's go join everyone else at the table where the birthday cake is. Mommy said.

Me, and Samuru walked up to the table, and sat right next each other.

Riki you, and your cousin Sam have to share birthday cake, because today is also his birthday. Mommy said.

No, I want my birthday to myself. I said, with tears rolling down my face.

Riki don't cry, your cousin wants to spend yours, and his birthday with you, and he loves, and cares about you. Mommy said.

I want my birthday to myself for as long as I want. I said, then cried more.

Riki stop acting like a baby, and grow up. Mommy said, then slapped me.

I got up, and ran to my room, and slammed the door, opened my closet door, then walked into my closet, and opened my secret door in the back of my closet, I walked into my secret room, and closed the door behind me, and looked around, while I wiped my tears from my eyes.

I saw a small table, a few toys, some clothes, a pair of shoes, a small bed, and there's a kid my age on the bed, and he looks weak, so I decided to help him.

I walked over to the boy my age, and put my hand on the boy's face, and he feels a little cold, so I pulled him out of the this room, and into my room, then into the hallway, and finally to the living room, and I yelled for my mommy, and she came to see what I wanted her for.

When she saw the boy my age on the floor not moving she grabbed the phone, and called 911 for the boy my age.

When the ambulance, and a cop car showed up, the ambulance people examined the boy my age, while a cop talked to my mommy.

I walked over to the boy my age, sat next to him, then put my hands on his chest, and sent a bolt of energy through the boy's body, and he opened his eyes, and talked.

R- Riki? The my age said.

How do you know my name? I asked.

I played with you at the park before, but I don't remember when. The boy my age said.

I don't remember your name. I said.

My name is Suru Shigami, I'm one of Samuru's 3 brothers. Suru said.

My mommy can adopt you, if mommy doesn't take care of you. I said.

My mommy loves me, that's why she reported me missing. Suru said.

I want to see you again. I said.

We will see each other again, friends always see each other again. Suru said, before the ambulance people took him outside, and put him in the back of the ambulance, and took him to the hospital.

10-years later:

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.