Chapter 8

(All the things you see in this story are NOT TRUE, they mainly just came to me together as a perfect plot for the story and stuff. thanks for understanding!)

MD's POV

I kept walking and walking, before my eyes landed on one person in particular, sitting on a chair right beside what seemed to be a pool, furiously wrestling against what looked like- it was him, it was my ex, and the man that was sitting on the chair, being practically choked to death was my brother. Now, some might not believe me if I said this, but- I'm not who you think I am....

Definitely not who you think I am, but I'll get to that in a minute.

I approached them hastily, taking a metal pipe from the sidelines, and swiftly making my way towards them. Upon coming close to my ex, I felt fury rise into my lungs, and it took my breath away, every pulse inside my body started thumping with power- and want, the want for all of this to end. For every single thing he's done to end, because of him, my life has been hell, everything has been horrid, everything was ruined because of him. 

He had done so many things to me, to hurt me, threaten me, harass me- I was getting sick of it, all of the actions and words he's thrown my way made me kneel before him and shake in fear and terror because of how much stronger he could be! 

But now that doesn't matter to me; I've grown old, I'm no longer a child looking for a fairy tale to be told to, not a small kin that serves willingly to a fate I never asked for, not a young pup trying to learn how to hunt. Because now, I'm the one who decides to create this fairy tales, I'm the one who changes my fate, and call myself legend, I'm a wolf that learned to yearn on its own when no one else could come to my aid. 

And without even knowing it, as my eyes opened to the world with a clear haze of what seemed like DETERMINATION, my eyes sunk at the view that was set upon me. 

'Oh god...... what have I done....?' I stared at the body on the floor, blood slowly making its way towards the pool, and into the water, coloring it with a fresh look of raw agony. I shook, but I felt no tears come rushing out of me, only the feeling of wanting to protect what I should have.

And I leaned back and watched, looked at the body, and dropped the metal pipe in my hand, covered in fresh blood that slowly dripped from the tip, a sharp edge that made me realize what I just did. And somehow, I felt nothing.........

I only took a step back, and looked down at my hands- they were covered in fresh blood too, but what is this feeling? Guilty pleasure? ............ I had no words to describe how I felt about this, but somehow, beneath it all, I felt sort of...... stronger, somehow.

A hand grabbed my shoulder, and I looked back, stared at my older brother who looked down at me and smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry, I won't tell a single soul..." he says, and I nod in reply. Suspicious as to how he does not seem fazed by any of this, nor does he seem to want to spite at me with hatred and disgust, he doesn't seem to wince in fear at the look of my ex's blood either....... could he possibly...?

"You know, if you wanna know why I'm so okay with this, it's because I killed someone else too, once." I stared at him, he laughed, saying "Don't worry, I wasn't insane, I wasn't mad either, I was doing it for a good reason; you see, I'm a part of a gang in Los Angeles, that's why I'm used to this kind of 'dirty work' " he said, smiling at me, but he seemed rather lost in thought when he told me about this gang of his.

I could only nod my head, and he smiled, "Well, MD Fong. Ready to head home?" I nodded my head yet again, with a cheeky grin, I said "Ready as ever, Evan Fong, dear brother" I mimicked his ridiculous accent and ran off, laughing. "The last one back home has to pick up the dead body tomorrow!" I whisper-yelled, laughing since he caught on to what I said.

That's right, like I said, I'm not most girls. I'm a sister, a sibling, a little kin, to the one and only Evan Fong, a famous youtuber named VanossGaming.

And also a wanted gang member, of the most notorious gangs in Los Angeles.

Cast: (Within the Chapter)

TritawesomePossum (the ship herself)

Evan Fong (VanossGaming)

Ex (I have no idea what to call him, so let's just call him 'X' instead, yeah? :D)