She was feeling uncomfortable now. But she answers him anyway. She recalled getting some. Three letters in three different years. “Yeah. I had some.”

She also had those set of short love letters that she finds in her locker every dismissal. It began after a Monday, continued on for three weeks straight until they cut off unexpectedly on a Thursday. Those papers were signed by some guy who goes by the name V.

“Do you remember V?”

She raises an eyebrow. “What?”

“V. The guy who wrote you small love letters?”

Her eyes widened at the memory.

“M'yeah. How’d you know?”

“I wrote those little letters,” he confesses with a gentle smile. He wasn’t looking at her though. Were his ears flushing? They were turning red now. More red than before. The flush grew to his exposed neck.

“I had to search pick-up lines online just so I can fill the paper up. Th-then I would…” He stammers. He stops. Then he sighs. “What the f… why am I so honest right now.” It came out as statement directed to nobody but himself.

Jeongyeon was stunned. “Wow. You really wrote those?”

He sighs. “Yeah. I remember having to stay two hours late in school just so the corridors would be clear, a-and that nobody sees me putting those letters in your locker.” He tilts his head slightly. “I thought it would be worth it. But then… I don’t know. I guess I didn’t have the balls to face you back then. A coward for short.”

Instead of feeling bashful, feeling conflicted or bothered, she had a bright smile on her face. The bright smile Taehyung used to like. Maybe he still likes it.

“Why me though?” She couldn't help but ask. She felt like she was ten years younger now.

“You had, like… the sexiest legs I have ever seen,” he first admits. Jeongyeon makes an amused snort.

“Are you serious right now?” She asks, but with a grin.

“Dead serious. There were times when I’m half hard just looking at you breathe during gym class so I'd be a little late to the next period after jerki-”

“Okay, okay!” She shouts, putting her hands on her warm face. “What the hell. Don't be so descriptive. I can't believe you're a teacher.”

Taehyung laughs shamelessly, but releases a sigh afterwards.

“I… liked your personality.”

She sneaks a peek at him through her thin fingers. “You were so nice and pretty... And you were just so pretty and nice. Really.”

Jeongyeon clicks her tongue. “Thought you’d be sober by now.”

“I am!” Taehyung laughs a little and releases a sigh, again. “Hey, join me in the shower?”

Jeongyeon scrunches her face and Taehyung laughs for the nth time. “Never thought I’d say that before.”

“Can you just shut up for a second?”