Synopsis

Bryan Kim D. Shepherdson is the one of dangerous in organization and former sergeant. He could make any gun or tiny object an deadly weapon from three hundred meters distance.

   Shepherdson was a secret agent organization, a secret agent who no one dare to touch, to make known about him.

   Who wanted looking him into depths of his dark brown eyes and strangely. He's too daring and thrill-seeker, hot tempered, he has that tendency to.....kill those bastards. But does he really looks gorgeous.

He's wonderful gorgeous ever. He's stately posture is hard to ignore. But when he then flashed they a nerve wrecking smile.

Include, he is the one who among the most bachelor in the world. He's rich and billionaire man.

Lissa Ann Gonzales was a single mother not unmarried woman. A beautiful mother. Lisa grown up in an abusive home.

As a teenager she fell deeply in love. Soon the young man started to ask her for what he called “Proof of love” and they had sexual relations. But her boyfriend was just using her to satisfy his passions, soon discarded her.

After that she met another boy. A second person then entered into her life. She felt that this love was pure and sincere. But the story repeated itself and this time and to make matters worse, she discovered she was pregnant.

  Her boyfriend, hearing about it, disappeared, leaving her on her own. Vulnerable as she was, at the age of 17 became a mother who feeling rejected by everyone. She felt abandoned by her parents and boyfriends, alone, desperate, not knowing what to do.