Swiper no swiping

As they continued to fuck each other with all the might and ferocity they could, Dora realized something. "Hey guys have any of you ever lost your virginity before?". "No" replied both Boots and Diego. "Oh shit me neither." replied Dora. As they were all virgins someone they never expected to come heard the conversation. See this cave as home to one of the most deadly animals on the planet. And one of the most sinister of that race of animals in fact. It was home to the Sinister Swiper. Swiper was a fox of a few words. Mainly the fact that Swiper liked to swipe things. (hence the name) As he did so he swiped many things, including books, phones, backpacks, maps, and many more. However the favourite thing swiper liked swiping the most. Was the one thing no one would expect a fox to swipe. It was the virginity of children. Every time he hears a child talking about how their still a virgin, Swiper swoops in and fucks them all. He has been known to take over 666 children's virginity. They all died to because of the big holes swiper left in them. They were so massive that the children couldn't cover them up and they would all bleed to death. Even if they managed to survive somehow the Aids swiper gave them would slowly and surely kill them.(they didn't have a cure yet) So when Dora, Diego and Boots heard the terrifying howl of Swiper the fox they all stopped and froze. They each pulled a switchblade out of their ass cracks and grouped up in a corner.