that one night

Will held chloes hand as they exited the doctors office... 

Chole looked down at their hands touching, it felt weird.it had been awhile since she had held the hands of anyone but for some reason it just felt wrong. Chloe continued to look at their hands , lost in thought. "We're here." Will whispered in her ear. Chloe blinked and looked upwards, greeted with a front door. " I didn't know you had one of those!" She joked trying to lift the mood. "Yeah well you've only been here once soooo...." He grinned. Will let go of Chloe's hand and snapped. The door open. He turned to face her, mocked confusion on his face." Why aren't you impressed?" He asked. Chloe let out a small giggle" because I've seen you do that already." "Awwwww" will whined with an exaggerated frown. Then out of the sudden will got extremely close to Chloe their noses touching. Chloe stood there confused before pulling back. "Um....you've got a big nose." She said awkwardly. "Oh uh..." Will blushed covering his nose.
"HEY when you two love birds stop smooching I would LOVE for you two to close the door. It's cold." Jessica jokingly scolded them. The two looked away from each other and blushed. " WE WEREN'T SMOOCHING!!" they both yelled at the same time. "Whatever" Jess cooed and rolled her eyes as she walked away. "L-lets get inside" will mumbled.

2 days later

Chloe lay in bed looking at the ceiling. She liked the rainbow lights that the night light will gave her ,dance on the ceiling. It looked like water ripples. She rolled over to the left to look at the clock.3:00am. She groaned. Why can't I sleep, I'm not even tired. She thought to herself. She took a deep breath and shoved her face into the soft pillow. In the background she was sure she heard footsteps ,but they were so light that she dismissed them as a hallucination from the lack of sleep. That was until she felt something on her wing. Maybe it's just the air from the vent. She thought. The thing was now moving in a up and down pattern.. petting, it's petting me.. Chloe now disturbed quickly sat up to face her Petter. She heard a small gasp. In the dark Chloe saw a small horned figure. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..." It wimpered. "Jessica?" Chloe recognized to voice." What are you doing up.. and why are you petting me..?" She asked. Jess looked down" it's the devil's hour...and ..." She went quiet." Dad told me angel feathers are soft ,I just wanted to feel for myself, I didn't mean to wake you up.." she finished. "It-it's fine.." Chloe told her."I'm going to have a word with your father though..." She started to get out of bed."WAIT don't" Jess warned.  "What's wrong?" Chloe asked.

Chloe pushed past Jess and headed towards the bedroom door. 

Going down the stairs Chloe felt a wave of unease. Something wasn't right ...and she didn't like it. Approaching the the recording room she heard small whispers. They were fast and if you wanted to hear them you had to be dead quite. It was also had to hear due to the slight ringing in her ears from the silence.  Chloe slowly pushed the door ajar ,it was already opened...like he wanted her to hear him. Looking in, will was sitting in the middle of the floor his back to her. He was rocking slowly, talking to himself, so quiet and so fast she could barely make out any words. Chloe felt a slight tugging on her shirt. "You saw him ,can we go now ... please" Jess whispered. Ignoring her Chloe entered the room.  Jess reached out to grab her but failed.."Chloe no!" She hissed. Still not listening she approached him. Will did not look at her or move. He just continued to rock softly and talk to himself. Perhaps he did not hear her. Chloe standing next to him could hear the words more clearly now..it won't work. It never will work. What have I done. They will never accept her now. Simply us being together could cause a war...if only I had said something ,if I had told her,if if. " Will?" Will looked up , looking at Chloe his eyes looking like a scared animal. He muttered the word "I'm sorry" before snapping his fingers....

Chloe work up in bed the next morning, confused of what had happened. Why was he saying such thing? Is he ok?  Chloe heard a small knock at the door."breakfast" a small voice called...

A/N : omg.sooo sorry for the late upload, its just a creative block ,but be sure more is coming on the way!!🎉

Merry Christmas

Have a good crimbo