chloes thoughts

Chloe lay down on her bed. She looked up at the cloudy ceiling letting her mind wander. Chris was sleeping in the spare bedroom leaving the small house quiet. Was the will Chris talking about the same one I met earlier?  Chloe blinked as if searching her mind for anwsers , she sighed. Why do I feel like I know him? She felt her eyes get heavy, it would have  been a while since she slept. She was always thinking why the other gave her glares or called her weird. Wasn't she in heaven? No. She was in a.differnt place , like a different branch for the 'special'  for the weird ones she corrected herself. Then why was Chris here? She continued to think. Her eyes started to roll in her head. No! She wanted to stay away but needed to sleep. Maybe my dream will give me anwsers for once. With that she let her eyes close , being consumed by darkness.

Chloe looks over to a figure to the que of her name. She smiled and responds.
The male figure proceeds to tell her something, something important that Chloe couldn't bring herself to remember. She watches him leave feeling a bit of loneliness. She turns back to her computer and starts talking. She was interrupted by a loud bang. All she had to do is blink... Before being surrounded by fire , how... Before she could leave a beam fell in her back. She wanted yell for help but couldn't. She heard the sirens blaring but they were so distant. The heat started to surround her. Blackness was closing in, Chloe could no longer fight it. 

Chloe sat up in bed with a start. She was panting heavily covered in sweat. She looked at her surroundings , it was dark outside.  She climbed out of bed and put on some new clothes. She headed towards the window and opened it.she took one last glance behind her before flying off into the night.