Coma

3rd Person POV

Arms wrapped around the boys waist, pulling him flush against the others back. Their legs tangled together, arms a top the ones on the boys waist. His head pressed back onto the others shoulder, listening to the soft breathing of his partner. He loved moments like this, when the two would spend their weekend playfing games and cuddling close. So when his lover moved away from him, he got concerned. Like a /normal/ boyfriend would be.

"Baby? Where are you going?" He asked tiredly, he rubbed his eyes. Not beig able to get them open, he shut them, but continued staying awake to find out about his lover.

"I....you need to wake up." Mark said softly, rubbing his face and his hair flinging in his fce from the small action.

"What?" Jack asked, his mind plunging to the gutter. "What are you talking about Mark?" He asked again, this tine sitting up and opening his soft blue eyes.

"Im not the real Mark, we aren't dating." Mark said sternly, getting up from the warm and comforting bed.

Jaxks eyes widened as he shook his head, brow strands of hair falling in his face, his newly died hair.

"What the hell are you on about?" He asked getting and up and standing beaide Mark, purting a comforting hand on his back, rubbing at the clothed skin.

"Your in a coma." Mark explained, his hand resting on Jacks chest as he turned and pushed him back. "I am a figment off your imagination. The real Mark is still at school, friends with Ace." He said, spitting the name out like poison.

Jacks head tilted his brows furrowing in his confusion. "B-but...why am I in a coma?" He asked worry laced in his voice. what did he mean that I am in a coma?

Mark sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You were in a car crash..put in a coma." He said looking up at Jack. "This whole thing..you and Mark getting together..Wasn't real."

Jack took a step back, the world he knew around them, disappearing into a white void. "You waking up. Dont fret." Mark said sofrly closing his eyes as he began to turn white.

Jack reached a hand out for him. "W-wait! Dont leave me!"

Mark smiled sadly at Jack, the action heart warming. He actually forgoet what was happening for a few seconds befire he shook his head.

"Good bye Jack...Wake Up."

Jacks eyes snapped open, his body jerking as he coughed, gasping fir much needed air. He looked around..he was in a hospital room..

^°^°^°^

Hehe