Brotherly, Sisterly Love

"What the fuck do you mean this is my sister?" I yell confused.

Suddenly I felt sick to my stomach.

I literally felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. There's absolutely no way in hell that the woman I love and had been IN LOVE with for three years could be my sister.

"You better watch yo damn mouth." my dad says. "You ain't too damn old for an ass whooping."

"Man, fuck this." I reply back, waving him off. "I'm gone."

Before anyone could even think about stopping me I was already in my car, putting my shit in reverse. My mind is all over the place. I don't know what to think or how to even feel at this moment.

The woman that I have been loving on and fucking is my sister!

Suddenly I feel sick all over again and this time I have to pull over to the side of the road and vomit. I'm literally sick to my damn stomach.

How?

Out of all the women at my school, hell even in my city I had to pick the one girl I'm related to.

*buzz*

"Man don't fucking ring my shit"

I quickly end the call and toss my phone in the passenger seat. This shit is really fucking with my head and my heart. I was ready to wife this girl and start a family.

"Man fuck that" I say to myself out loud.