≽p a r t s e v e n

Colby stretched, crashing on his bed. "What a time."

A chuckle came from Sam, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"What a time to be alive you know," he finished, "exploration, admitted my sexuality, and obviously meeting you."

The male saw a blush hint on the pale face of Sam.

"Hah, you're funny," Sam replied, nudging Colby slightly.

"I know," he replied, sitting up. "So, what do you want to do?"

Colby watched as Sam scanned his room. There wasn't nothing interesting, maybe a few game consoles here and there. Then there was his desk, full of sketches and such.

"Maybe you could show me some of your sketches," Sam replied with a smirk.

"Oh uh... Yeah." His anxiety perked up as Colby stood up. He made his way to his sketchbook. Pulling back his chair, he sat down, glancing at Sam.

"Want a chair to sit in?" Inquired the brunette.

"No, I'm fine with standing."

"Okay.."

Colby gripped the side of the sketchbook, lifting it up, "Warning, they may not be good." He flipped open the page to the first sketch.

It was of a dragon. A jaded dragon that seemed to be holding an orb. It was magnificent.

Though Sam never mentioned it.

Colby smiled softly at the next drawing. It was of a skull with roses growing out of it, it seemed to be incased by vines.

Colby glanced at Sam who had a soft smile on his face as well.

He's enjoying the sketches? A voice murmured in Colby's head. Magnificent, continue.

The pair continued looking through the sketches until Colby reached the end.

"Wow," breathed Sam, who was now sitting on Colby's bed, "those were amazing."

"You think?" Colby replied, tossing the sketchbook back onto the desk. "Normally I wouldn't share any sketches with people."

"Yes, they were brilliant!"

A warm feeling prickled inside Colby's chest at Sam's praise. "As long as you think so." The brunette unzipped his jacket, pulling onto the sleeves to take it off. He threw it on his bed, not scared anymore of the many scars.

Sam smiled slightly. Colby knew he wasn't going to mention them, and if he did it would be later.

"Wow, you're heavily skinny," Sam pointed out, "that's marvellous."

He only shrugged, "It's not as interesting as you think. It just means I can fit in tiny spaces."  Colby sat back down on the bed, waiting for a reply.

"That means you can hide easier," the blonde added. "Such as underneath a car."

"Just don't get run over."

The two shared laughter at Colby's sudden remark.

The laughing ceased after a moment as Colby watched as Sam glanced around the room.

"You know, I never truly noticed how heavily decorated your room was. It's pretty great."

The walls were painted black with a line of fairy lights on them. Just above his bed were band poster. My Chemical Romance, Pierce the Veil, etc., there was a bookcase filled with sketchbooks and regular books. Above his desk were his sketches, and lastly his closet with his clothes and art supplies including paint, paint brushes, canvases, etc., it was rather different.

"I wouldn't think so. Most people say it's... An eyesore."

"Well I sorta like it," Sam replied with a chuckle, "its rather different, but a good kind of different."

"I guess." Colby replied, placing his hand on his bed, looking back at Sam.

"Don't guess, know it's different!" Sam replied, turning back to look at the punk. His hand landed on Colby's hand, silencing the two of them.

Colby didn't move, and neither did the blonde. They were frozen.

What do I do?! He felt a panic attack rising, Just don't do anything. Let him move his hand first.

But of course he didn't. The two stayed where they were.

Finally the suspension was getting too difficult. Colby leaned forward rather swiftly. Eventually his lips pressed against Sam's, his heart racing.

Colby you fucking idiot! He thought as his lips pressed against the blonde's.

Why did I do that??