Darki- Darki (part 1)

Start from the beginning

"OH RIGHT!" He yelled again, multiple student startled by his outburst, "Follow me!" He grabbed my hand pulling me behind him.

"Jeez jack!" I yelled as he almost push a girl down.

"SORRY!" He he said to the girl he shoved and continued at a fast pace. After many bumps and 'Sorry's', we finally made it to the club

"Alright! Here it is!" He said opening the door for me. As I walked in, there were streamers on the door, balloons were hanging everywhere and there were cupcakes aligned on a tray.

"Woah" I gaze in awe on the amazing decoration and theme.

"WELCOME TO THE LITERATURE CLUB!!!" three men pop out of a book shelf and surprise me, one of them holding a cupcake tray with blond hair and a scruffy beard and blue eyes. Another one held a red book with an eye on it, he had brown hair, glasses, and a bit of acne, but still adorable nonetheless. Another one of the boys had a clipboard in hand with a pen, he had black hair, a scruffy beard and glasses, this one I knew. He was Mark Fischback, he was the most popular, and most attractive man in the entire school. He was the president of the debate club. Absolutely every girl drooled over him, I find it surprising that he's in a small literature club.

"What's goin on here?" I asked as two of them looked at me unamused.

"YOU BROUGHT A GIRL??" The guy who was previously holing the tray of cupcakes looked a Jack.

"..... yeah pretty much...." he shrugged.

" what part of 'boys only' did you not understand?" Asked the one with the book.

"I dunno what the big dea-"

"Welcome to the literature club! My name is Mark, the one with the book is Ethan, The boy with the cupcakes is Felix, and of course you know Jack." Mark extended his arm so I could shake it, " sorry for our impolite introduction, Jack didn't advise us that you were a female, my dearest apologies." I shook his hand taking in all his features.

"It's no problem really." I said.

"Jack has told us that you were planning on joining are club." Mark then said looking towards Jack.

"Wait what???" I asked exclaiming.

"... jack said.... you were joining..." Mark said as if I didn't understand him.

"Please excuse me for a moment" I said putting a fake smile on my face.

"Jack! Talk. Now." I said storming out of the class room.

Jack follow behind.

"What the hell jack????" I yelled whispering in case they could hear me.

" What?"

"You told them I was joining???" I grabbed his shoulder shaking him.

"I see where youre coming from... but don't you like it???" He asked

"I don't even know if they like me??" I replied.

"Oof.... fine... I'll tell em" he sighed.

I opened the door to reveal all three guys staring down at me.

"Ah! I'm so so so glad you're joining! I'm currently reading this book, and you're going to love it! Read it read it read it!!"  Ethan said shoving a book into my hands.

"Would you like a cupcake?? I made it myself! I only make cupcakes for the literature club, and since you're joining, you'll be stuffed! Haha" Felix with the cupcakes giggled as he gave me a plate full of cupcakes. My hands now occupied with books and cupcakes.

"Oh! I found a pack of pen for you when we write our poems! So you don't run out of ink! So glad you're joining us (y/n), it's going to be super fun with you here!!" Mark said as he placed the pens over Ethan's book.

"I, um... I don't know what to say!" I groaned trying to hold everything at once.

"Just say you're happy to join us!" Said Mark with a beautiful smile.

"I'm... happy to... join." I winced now that I knew what what coming for me-

"WAIT REALLY?!?!?" Jack who was behind me grabbed my shoulders.

"... I guess so" I sighed.

"HAHAHA YES!!! Now we walk home together!! He hugged me from behind holding my waist. I blushed, as I looked at the group of boys. Mark seemed to have his eyes fixed on Jacks arms around my waist.

"Okay! That's enough for that! Lets get started on class!" Mark broke jacks grasp from my waist, basically preying him off me. Walking into the room I looked back and saw Mark glare at Jack.