"Hey," I said as I walked in. 

She looked up, "Hey," she smiled. "How was training?"

"Good, great, fun." I sat down next to her on the floor.

"Hmm, nice words, anything special happen?"

I smiled, "Darien introduced me to his best friends."

"Oh, the girls?"

"Yea, you know them?"

"Barely,  but yes. I know them by names, I've never actually met them. They do a good job of keeping to themselves. I can't believe they agreed to meet you. I mean, Alissa with all that she's so serious and all about battles and training, no offense honey but, I thought she might not like you."

"Yea I would think so too, but she seemed pretty impressed with my fighting skills. I guess Darien spoke to her."

"Yea I bet, he must've said quite a number of good things to get them to come meet you."

"You think?"

"I know!"

"Hmm, you know what else?"

"Hmm?"

"He wants to meet me tonight,"

Cassandra's eyes widened as she smiled, "Oh?"

"I know," I laughed, "He said to meet him at the cliff in about half an hour."

She gasped, "The cliff? What is he planning on butchering you, why didn't he pick something more romantic,"

"Because it's not romantic! We're just meeting as friends!"

"Oh okay," She sat up straight, "Eva, meet me at the dead of night on the cliff," she unsuccessfully immitated Darien, "Yes Darien, I'll meet you, whatever you say I shall do!" she then tried to immitate me.

"Hard to believe you're a mother,"

She playfully shoved me, "Why else would he tell you to go all the way to the cliff at night?"

"Oh would you relax! We're going to talk about Zane and Aria!"

"Zane and Aria?"

"Yes!"

"Oh please,"

"We are! We're gonna try to get them together,"

"Okay, one, they're already together, and two, at night? Why couldn't this be done in daylight? Where it's less romantical,"

"Cassandra!"

"Eva!"

"We can't do it during the daytime because that's when we train, we don't have time to sit and contemplate getting them together, and by together we mean getting them to finally admit that they love each other and get them to get into a relationship."

"Well, I can't argue with you there, it's high time those two finally got together. I mean come on, they're worse than you and Darien."

I looked at her and tilted my head with a look.

She looked at me for a second and then put her hand on her hand, "Oh Darien, I'll be with you soon!"

I playfully hit her, "Cass!"

She broke into laughter.

"Okay, I'm done, I have to go meet my friend!"

 "Okay Eva," 

I rolled my eyes as and got up as she continued to laugh, I walked up to the door.

"I'll be back around midnight," 

"Don't forget your boyfriend!"

She kept laughing as I went out and closed that door.

That woman, she's perf.

I made my way to the cliff to meet Darien.

.

.

.

I must be a little early, Darien wasn't at the cliff yet.

I sat down at the edge and stared out. It was beautiful. All I can see is the moon, it's huge. Beautiful.

It was minutes before I heard a twig snap behind me.

My head snapped up as I looked behind me.

"Darien?" I called out, "Darien is that you?"

Nothing.

"Darien?" I stood up.

"No." Came the response.

"Who is that," I quickly said.

A blonde woman stepped out of the dark and into the light. Her hands were behind her back as she leaned on one leg. I narrowed my eyes at her trying to figure out if I'd met her before. 

"Oh, you don't know me. But you will."

"Who are you."

"I'm the one that's gonna save my tribe, avenge my boyfriend, and put you in a grave. Or at least you can pray I will."

"What are you talking about, who the hell are you."

"Me? My name is Stefani, and you need to die bitch."

Suddenly she pulled out a stake and began running towards me.