The Lovers And The Cupids

A story with Kaira as the lovers and Mishti Akshara as the cupids.

---------------

Akshara's POV

A wave of sadness filled my home, everyone had seemed to have lost their happiness, it was the happy occasion of diwali and my children should have been smiling, merry-making, coloring diyas and arranging them around the house, but they were no where to be seen. The elders didn't seem too happy as well neither bhabhima, nor chotima or Karishma had their heads in the preperation of the puja, not even me infact, something wasn't right I knew it but couldn't figure out what. Maybe part reason was on dhanteras two we all found that Gayu liked Karthik and that Karthik was moving away. But it wasn't just that there was more to the picture. All I hope is before today's diwali puja my house is filled with happiness.

End of Akshara's POV

--------------

Naira's POV

I lay on up my stomach on my bed, tears rolling down my eyes. I don't take any effort to stop it, there was no one seeing me now I had no need to put on a facade. I let the tears roll down my eyes, let my emotions and my pain out through them as much as I could at least. I was tired smiling, tired showing that I didn't care that my love was going away from me, like Gayu Di I didn't have the privilege of letting my tears out infront of anyone. I wanted to hug my mumma and papa tell them how I feel for my Karthik, no not mine he wasn't mine anymore. But I can't tell them a thing it would have been unfair to Gayu Di, wouldn't it, but am I being fair to Karthik.

End of Naira's POV

--------------

Mishti's POV

My bff was leaving Singhania Industries, not just the company but even the country itself and planned to go to USA, he told everyone that he had made the decision for his carrier but I knew more it was Naira Di's rejection that had broken him. I don't know why Naira Di couldn't understand his feelings, more importantly why can't she understand her own feelings, bff is really the best bf a girl can have, I should know personal experience you see. He can make any girl feel like a real princess. I know very well that Naira Di too likes bff, I saw the pain in her eyes when he said he was leaving for the states, the pain of getting separated from bff was shown in her eyes, the same pain that bff eyes shown because of going away from Naira Di, but am not sure if she realizes her feelings.
God please help them.

End of Mishti's POV

--------------

Karthik's POV

Am I such a horrible person, don't I deserve love, don't I deserve the one who I love love me back, don't I deserve anything. When I was very young I was closest to my mother, she was my entire world, but God snatched her away, dad was busy in business and never had time for Di and me, I yearned for his love but I never got it. Keerthi Di was the only person I could talk to than she left as well. Di told me that I never forwarded my hand in any relation and it was my fault equally, but hadn't I done it for Naira, hadn't I told her of my love, hadn't I bared my soul infront of her and yet she rejected, yet she went away. The worst part is I still had hope, I still believed. I hoped that the pain I had seen in her eyes when I announced my return to USA was real and not just a fragment of my imagination. I believed still that she loved me.

End of Karthik's POV

--------------

Mishti walked up to Naira's room and decided to talk to her elder sister. The door of Naira's room was closed, just opened a bit, she decided to knock to announce her entry but than decided against it as she heard soft sobs from other side of the door. She pushed opened the door slightly and saw Naira lying on the bed, since Naira had turned herself to other side Mishti wasn't able to see Naira's tear stained face. Naira wiped her tears took a deep breath and turned towards her younger sister.
"Do you want anything Mishti", asked Naira caringly 
"Can I ask you something, would you answer me honestly", the younger one asked
"What is the matter?", Naira asked
"Why were you crying?", Mishti questioned
"When was I crying, I was just a bit tired so I thought I would rest for a while before the puja starts and everyone comes", Naira managed to speak while choking on her words in between.
"Not everyone Di, bff won't be there", Mishti reminded making Naira's heartbreak as she knew that Karthik had a late night flight to USA today.
"Does it make a difference whether he is there or not, Mishti, after all he isn't family and now he has left the company as well, he is nobody", Naira managed to say with great difficulty because she knew it was the biggest lie, Karthik was her life.
"Di can I ask you something else?", Mishti questioned her elder sister and then continued when her elder sister nodded positively.
"Why don't you love bff di? Like when gayu Di rejected Vivan it was because she liked bff, do you too like someone else?", asked Mishti
"No", Naira nearly yelled.
"Than why Di?", Mishti asked wanting to know
"Woh mera dost hai Mishti, Jai aur Veeru ka Jai, main uske liye kuch feel nahi karti bas itni si baath hai", Naira replied telling another lie.
"A while ago you said he was nobody, now he is your friend, make up your mind Di, if you plan to lie to my questions at least remember the previous lie you have told. I know my height has stopped growing, but my brains are perfectly all right, I may look like an eight year old, but I am fifteen Di, I can understand things, but I don't know if you can", Mishti replied back a bit irritated at her elder sister's lying.
"Mishti go get ready, the puja will start soon", Naira said wanting her younger sister to leave
"There is alot of time for the puja Di, mumma, taiji and dadi are not even done with the preparations", Mishti replied back
"Haan toh jao help karo unki, tumhe toh sab ki help karna pasand hai ne Mishti", Naira spoke again, hoping that her young cousin sister who loved helping everyone would leave.
"Ya Di I will go and you know what Di it is nice that bff is leaving, things would have got very complicated if he didn't with gayu Di liking him and him loving you. Even if for our family bff would have agreed to marry gayu Di, he would never love her, I know that because I have seen his depth of love for you. And you don't love him only so bff would never force you too, he should leave it is the best", Mishti said walking out of the room.

Kaira OS Seriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें