Then what Conner said hit me. I looked up at him with a confused expression. Did he say he was taken advantage of and that I forgave him? I don’t remember any of that when I was yelling at him. I pulled his arm off of me and moved away from both boys giving them disgusted looks.

                I started with Conner. “I never forgave you and you were the one who had the girl pinned up against the wall not the other way around.” I then turned to Jared. “You, I would like it if you would just stop bugging me and saying things that I don’t want nor need to hear.” I clutched my books tighter to my chest and walked backwards to where I needed to be going. “Both of you just please stay away from me.”

                Conner went to say something but I held my hand up and shook my head. “I think it’s better if you don’t say anything. I think you showed it enough Friday night.” I quickly spun on my heel and walked down the hallway.

                Last period came and as I sat in my seat I let out a huge breath of relief when no other drama was brought my way. Hailey kept talking about the town fair and how awesome it was going to be. They even had a kissing booth which made her even happier. She didn’t know any of the boys or girls who would run the booths but in her words, “They wouldn’t get anyone ugly to work them! Duh!” I mean she did have a point.

                I laid my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. I was exhausted from the no sleep I got this weekend and then the two boys who I couldn’t seem to shake off. A thump sent me jolting up and I glanced down to the desk to see a book bag—a man’s book bag. My eyes shot up and I thought I was going to faint. How in the hell—?

                “Missed me?” Jared smirked pulling out the chair and plopping himself in it like he owned the world. And I say that because then he put his feet up on the double desk—the one we were now sharing—and rested his arms behind his head leaning back. “I know I missed you.” He added in a wink.

                “I thought I asked you to stay away!” It wasn’t even a question but me getting fed up with this kid. This is the fourth time today he has been up my ass and I’m getting pissed now.

                He leaned closer to me and smirked. “Sweetie even if I wanted to stay away from you, its school and I have to go to class.”

                Damn, he had a point. He smirked bigger when he realized he caught me. “But you aren’t part of this class! It’s November and you never once have been in this class.” I crossed my arms over my shoulders and sent my own smug look. But he just had to go and ruin it.

                He dropped his feet from the desk top and put the chair back on all fours. He brought his face closer to mine and looked me right in the eyes. It was a good thing I was sitting because my knees were going weak by that point. “I got switched to this class baby doll and so far I am enjoying it.” I didn’t miss the way his eyes ranked up and down my body.

                “Just keep it in your pants.” I scowled facing forward again wondering where the teacher was.

                “I would like to keep it in your pants though.” He breathed in my ear making me shiver not just from the heat but from his words. Snapping out of it, I pushed him away and gave him a warning look. The teacher then walked in and called the class to attention.

                “Class I have good news!” We all raised our eyebrows at him. Nothing to do with English class could be good unless he was telling us it was canceled. “You are going to have to do a project.” Everyone groaned. “But! You guys are going to have partners.” That made people a little happier.

                Well until he opened his mouth again. “Your partner’s will be the people you are sitting next too.” I slowly turned my head to see Jared smirking at me.

                He looked me up and down with hungry eyes. “Oh yeah, I think you will be a good partner.” I knew there was something else he was going to say and was proved right when he spoke again. “In my bed.”

                Yeah, I knew it.