What Do I Tell Them?!?

Logic's P.O.V

I wake up with a head ache and I looked over to see the time and it reads '6:53 AM' that's really early wow.I attempt to sit up but I feel someones arms around my waist I turn over to face the person and I tensed up as the memories from last night flow through my head and I slowly get away from Patton's grip and see I have 4 min. and 13 sec. to try and cover up I immediately pick up all the clothing from the other night 3min. 45 sec. left now. I put them in the basket to wash later. I change into my normal clothing and I fix and clean my glasses. 1min. 34 sec. left.
Oh shit! I gotta change Patton quick!
I gently slip his shirt onto him and tie his cardigan around his shoulders and slowly put his belt through the hoops if his pants. 27 sec. I fix the sheets and pull them over him and I stand up and get a book then tuck in the desk sitting on my chair as if I was taking care of him all day. 2sec. I pay attention to the book and he wakes up.

Patton's P.O.V

I wake up with a painful head ache and I groan and I see this isn't my room...it's Logan's room? What am I doing here? I look around to see Logan reading one of his books.
"Hey Lo..." I say in a groggy voice.
"G-Good Morning P-Patton..." Logan stutters. "Lo what am I doing in your room?" I ask confused but curious. He cleared his throat and began to talk. "Uhm... You were in the kitchen eating cookies as usual... And you drinked wine...a lot of wine." he says nervously. "OH! The grape thingy, is it bad that I drink that? " I asked to be sure. Logan nodded and explained that I had been under the influence of alcohol!?! So now I know wine is an alcoholic drink. I then remember certain parts from yesterday.
(Italics=Memory)
I kiss around Logan's neck and he quietly moans. I suck and bite down as he attempts to protest. "P-Patton..No S-stop..." he says trying to pull away.

My cheeks flush red

I looked into Logan's eyes and back to his lips and try to kiss him but he placed a hand over my mouth. "P-Patton you are out of it today. You're going to hate me for this!" he yells but I roll my eyes making Logan confused but kiss him roughly anyways as I start walking to his room holding his waist not breaking the kiss.

"U-uhm..." Logan says as his cheeks begin burning too.

I thrust my hips forward causing
friction to our pants and Logan yells out a moan. "Mmf~ W-why are you d-doing this t-to me~!" he asked asked moaning slightly in the sentence. "I'm bored! And I wanna play with you~" I whispers the last part in his ear.

I slightly part my lips in shock by the memory. "P-Patton..?" Logan says quietly as his cheeks are burning.

I shove Logan against the bed sheets and kiss down his bare chest and bite down once in a while making hickeys that make him moan softly. I reach the bottom of his chest near his pants and tug at his belt."Patton..One more time I will say stop...before you hate me.."
Logan said to me.

"U-uhm..." I say that is barely audible. "...I-I uh...Patton?" Logan says quietly but loud enough so I can hear. I mouth the words 'I remember'
as I stare into space blankly. "Y-you
d-d-do..?" Logan says as he read my lips and all I do is (WIN XD)nod.
I snap from my trance and look at his neck just to be sure. I see a few hickeys, as Logan says that's what they are then look into Logan's eyes, and his eyes widen as he saw I looked at his neck so he used his shirt to cover his face making his chest visible. And I see some marks going down his chest ending at his pants and now I remember everything that I did to him... I walk over to Logan who is siting in his desk chair and I uncover his face.

Logan's P.O.V

I hear Patton walk over and he uncovers my face. I look up at him in embarrassment of what we did... 'He won't be my friend anymore' I say in my head. He snaps his fingers and my eyes widen. 'He wants something from me!' I think in my mind. When ever a trait snaps their fingers they want something from a certain trait that they like! and they only stop when they get what they want! My cheeks burn as I appear on my bed. Patton walks over to me as I am flustered so much already. He wraps his legs around my waist straddling my hips. "Do you like me Logan~" Patton says in a love like tone. I don't say anything because he knows I can get stubborn with human emotions. I look at him and I hear him sigh. "Guess I'm gonna have to get an answer out of you."
Patton says as he snaps his fingers again and my belt is no longer in the hoops of my pants but wrapped tightly around my wrist pinned onto the back board of my bed. He kisses me roughly and aggressively, and I let out a quiet moan. I see his cheeks flushing red probably because he is no longer 'Drunk' and hearing me moan is probably different for him. After he pulls away and goes to my neck and kisses a few places and he hears me moan softly. He bites down and sucks on that spot on my neck as I start to moan slightly louder.
He pulls away and starts to undo my tie as he talks. "Remember how Princey and Virgil tried to get me and you together?" he says as he let's my tie slip out of his hand and I nod sheepishly. "Why did you refuse?" he says. "I-I was s-scared..." I say quietly. "And why is that?" he says as he unbuttons my shirt and slowly pulls it above and over my head.
"B-because I thought you didn't like me a-and I thought I would end up
g-getting hurt because of i-it..." I say to him. "Well then do you like me?" he says as he kissed my lips and then made a trail of kisses to my jaw to my neck and down my chest. I don't say anything and I feel Patton shift and
P-Patton starts to grind against me slowly and I moan his name
"P-Patton~" I say but he doesn't respond and I pull at the restraints holding me from touching him. He starts to grind picking up his pace and I moan even louder. "P-Patton~ Mmf~" and all he says is "Answer me." OH MY LANTA who knew that Patton, the most innocent may I add, be so dominant. He thrusts his hips forward roughly causing intense friction between us. "YES~!
P-PATTON~! I DO I DO~!" I yell the answer in a moaning sentence he stops and snaps his fingers so my hands are no longer cuffed to my beds back board and my belt is back on my waist. "That's all I wanted to hear you say." Patton says kissing me pressing me against the back board as I wrap my legs around his waist. And he grabs my wrists with his free hand and holds it against the wall above my head. I hear two people snickering quietly behind my door and I hear them say something but I ignore it. Then I see Virgil and Roman come open the door.
"Hey Love Bir-HOLY SHIT!" I hear Virgil say as both Roman and his eyes widen seeing me pressed against the back board having my wrists pinned above by Patton as we kiss passionately. Patton snaps his fingers and my door slams shut and I hear the door lock.
(HA! DIDNT EXPECT HIS POV!)
Roman's P.O.V

Virgil and I heard loud moans and such last night from Logan's room and we were in shock. We went to Logan's room and we hear a quiet moan. I look at Virgil with wide eyes and he looks at me with the same expression. We hear a person snap their fingers and we snicker. We open the door and Virgil says "Hey Love Bir-HOLY SHIT!" I hear Virgil say so I looked over in the direction he was looking at
and we see Patton pressing Logan against Logan's bed on his back board and Logan is shirtless!?!
He was holding Logan's wrists pinned above his head. WOW. Patton is the one making Logan um moan, Patton snaps his fingers and the door slams in our faces and locks on its own. Virgil and I walk away in shock and sit down in the living room. "Wow...ahem who new Patton was so dominant..." I hear Virgil say.  " Um..Yeah... H-hes so innocent too, I thought it was Logan doing such." I say to Virgil.
"P-Patton~!" we hear from upstairs.
"Ummmmm Virgil maybe we should go see how Thomas is and his thoughts..." I say to Virgil. "yeah.. Let's go..." he says as we sink down.

Virgil's P.O.V

Once we see Thomas on the his laptop scrolling through and such we clear our throats to get his attention. "Oh hey guys where's Patton and Logan?"
Thomas asks with a smile. "t-they're um.." Princey says but trails off. "Should I summon th-" Thomas says but I cut him off. "NO!" I say in my demonic type voice I guess? "Ahem Um no you shouldn't..." I say staring at the floor. "Guys what are you two hiding?" Thomas asks suspiciously.
"Whaaaat! Pfttt! No why would you think that?" Princey says as he chuckles nervously. "That's it I'm summoning them." Thomas says sternly. "Wait N-!"

Patton's P.O.V

I feel a tugging feeling and Thomas is summoning us!?! No no no no no no no no no no!!! I quickly snap my fingers so I am fully dressed and I fix my hair and Logan does the same. I use my Cardigan to cover my neck but oh no Logan is already summoned by him...and now I am too.

Logan's P.O.V
I see Thomas with a concerned look and Princey and Virgil let out a sigh of relief. Once Patton appears he coughs purposely to draw my attention and looks at my neck and back at my eyes repeatly as if trying to tell me something. OOHH SHHH- I run over and hide behind Patton and quiver in fear. "Hey Kiddo! Is something wrong?" Patton asks Thomas with a smile."Yeah...whats up with Logan?" Thomas asked as he tries to get a good look at me but I shift in different directions so he can't see me clearly. I stay behind Patton and jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and my arms wrapped around under his arms and dig my face into the back of my chest. He lifts his arms to make it easier for me and says "Don't worry kiddo he's fine." Patton says with his signature smile. I hear Virgil snicker and says "Yeah he's totally fine he's just blu-" "VIRGIL SHUT IT!!!" I say loudly but it sounds muffled do to my face being dug into the back of his chest. "Uhm are you sure he's okay Patton?" Thomas asked as his tone is filled with worry. "I'm fine Thomas..." I say but it's muffled but they heard it still. "Okay..?"
I hear Thomas say. "Patton can we leave now?" I say as I letting my head rest on his shoulder my face facing away from everyone. He gave me a small smile. "Alright bye bye kiddos!"
Patton says sinking down with me but Thomas calls us back."Wait!"
We rose back up as I'm still clinging to him for dear life. "Yes Kiddo?" Patton asks. "Later tonight at 6PM we are gonna have a movie marathon and we will play games like Truth or Dare,
7 minutes in Heaven, and console games one the WiiU." Thomas says excitedly. "Okay then Kiddo we will see you  later today!" Patton said with a smile as he starts to sink out with me.