New story teaser

hello everyone! this is a small part of a gravity falls fanfiction i'm writing titled "Child of a Cipher"

  "(Y/n)!! Wake up!" a familier voice sang as I got shaken awake. I pushed the person away and threw the covers over my head, wantin to get just a little more sleep. The voice just giggled.

"Come on, hun. wake up! It's a big day today!" I peeked out from the covers, looking at my mom. She told me to go get ready, I was confused of why until I saw the day. It was my birthday! I quickly got dressed in a (f/c) sweater and (a) skirt/shorts. The sweater covered my hands a bit but I didn't mind. I walked into the bathroom to brush my (h/c) hair when I noticed something...A strip of gold hair in the front. I quickly brushed my hair and ran downstairs to tell mom and dad and ask why it was there.

When I got downstairs I immediatly saw mom and dad sitting at the table with presents. I smiled and walked over to them. "Happy birthday!" my dad said with a smile, I smiled back said thanks before asking about the gold strip of hair. Dad looked at it before smiling wider, and with excitment.

"You're able to do Cipher magic! I was hoping you would be able to, after all, you are a Cipher." I just looked at him, confused.

"Cipher magic?" He sensed my confusion and told me;

"Demon magic that is special to the Cipher family, for example; the deals, and you'll be able to do it!" Mom looked at him, seemingly annoyed. She coughed to et our attention.

"I'm sure you can talk to her about it later, but right now it's time to open presants!" She seemed like she was hiding her annoyiance with a smile, a fake smile.I just nodded back, attempting to focus on the gifts. I looked at the cake that said 'HAPPY 500'TH BIRTHDAY!' I smiled at it before mom gave me a gift to unwrap. It was revealed to be a (F/a) plushie. She knew I had a facination wth (f/a)s, though I never saw one in real life before.